Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven: A toaster oven is very useful equipment to cook a variety of delicious dishes. But it also requires some space in your kitchen. You can save the space by buying an under cabinet toaster oven with space saving design. It provides all the cooking functions and still fits in a small area of your kitchen.
The kitchen is full of equipment like refrigerator, dishwasher, utensils, knives and raw material for food. It is really difficult to have enough space for each and every stuff e.g. oven. Therefore you need to find ideas to install an under counter toaster oven to fulfill your need without using any extra space.
A regular toaster oven requires a specific place on the platform of your kitchen. You should have a big kitchen to occupy all the cooking and other equipment in a decent way. In case your kitchen is not that big then you can get a compact toaster oven as an alternative to standard size oven.
10 Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven List
A compact toaster oven is tough to find which has all the functions and fits under the cabinet. When you try to find such toaster oven, you need to visit many retail stores. Instead of checking so many products, you should check the best under cabinet toaster oven list based on our expert’s research and reviews. Here we provide the list of best seller and best rated under counter toaster ovens as follows:
|Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven||Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven||Number of Cooking Functions/Modes||
Price Details and
Buy Now Link
|01||Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven||10 Modes||Check Price|
|02||Oster Toaster Oven Digital Convection Oven||7 Modes||Check Price|
|03||BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB Four-Slice Toaster Oven||4 Modes||Check Price|
|04||Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven||6 Modes||Check Price|
|05||BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven||8 Modes||Check Price|
|06||Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ||8 Modes||Check Price|
|07||Breville Compact Smart Countertop Toaster Oven||8 Modes||Check Price|
|08||BLACK+DECKER Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven||4 Modes||Check Price|
|09||Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven||4 Modes||Check Price|
|10||Hamilton Beach 31333 Electric Convection Toaster Oven||4 Modes||Check Price|
Under Cabinet Toaster Oven Reviews
Let us discuss all the above mentioned under cabinet toaster ovens in detail. You can check our detailed reviews about these shortlisted toaster ovens to find a suitable space saver toaster oven for your kitchen.
#1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven
• 1800 Watt with 5 Quartz Heating Elements
• Easy to Read LCD Backlit
• 10 Preset Cooking Options including Toast and Bake
• Element IQ Technology for Right Power
• Slow Cook Function with Low Temperature
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven is a perfect toaster oven for your kitchen. It is a smart oven pro with element IQ technology system. The Element IQ Technology transfers heat intelligently across 5 quartz elements. It also delivers stable heat to provide perfect cooking results.
In order to provide faster cooking, this under cabinet toaster oven has a super fast 1800 W preheat power. It offers 10 different cooking functions including toasting of six slices, bake, roast, bagel, pizza, grill, cookies, reheat, warm and slow cook. The last two functions are very useful for the chef and housewife.
This Breville Under Cabinet Toaster Oven comes with an inbuilt fan. This fan circulates the hot air within the oven. The convection is engineered to speed up the cooking process by increasing the hotter air and sinking the colder air. So the oven will have less dense air and quicker heating.
Some dishes taste more delicious when they are cooked in slow heat at low temperature. The Slow Cook function is designed for such wonderful items. This toaster oven allows you to prepare your desired dish with slow cook option for up to 10 hours before the setting automatically turns to keep warm.
Pros and Cons of Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven:
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven has some pros and cons as follows:
- It has integrated oven light that turns on automatically when you open the oven. The interior light turns on again at the end of cooking cycle to help you see the food inside.
- The Element IQ Technology is a smart heat function of this oven. The Element IQ transfers heat across 5 quartz elements for accuracy in cooking various dishes.
- The Slow Cook function allows you to set timer for slow cooking up to 10 hours. This function make it the best Breville toaster oven available in market.
- This Breville Smart Oven has an LCD Display that gives you easy access to all smart functions including cooking options, cooking duration and temperature.
- It has an inbuilt fan to circulate hot air inside the oven. The convection increases the cooking speed by raising the hot air and sinking the colder, less dense air for quicker heating.
- Some customers complain that this toaster oven does not last more than a few months after the warranty period ends.
- The customers complain that it is hard to go through the replacement process when this oven gets issues with thermal fuse.
#2. Oster Toaster Oven Digital Convection Oven
• 7 Preset Functions for Guess Free Cooking
• One Touch Operation with Digital Panel
• Precise Heat and Time Adjustment
• Large Interior Capacity and Easy Broiling
• Worry Free Cooking with Auto Shut Off
Oster Toaster Digital Convection Oven is a large 6 slice convection oven for faster and more even cooking. The convection technology provides a wide range of temperature from 150 to 450 Fahrenheit to let you cook with the convenience of an oven.
This large capacity toaster oven has a user friendly digital control panel. It allows you to choose the time duration, temperature and cooking mode for each new food item you put into the oven. You can bake, broil, toast, pizza, warm or choose other cooking function as convenient for the dish.
With easy broiling feature, this digital oven lets you set your desired temperature. So you can prepare the London Broils at 500 degree or prepare Melt Parmesan on Bruschetta at a lower temperature. The large interior can accommodate a variety of foods from thin pizzas to thick roasts.
The interior light and auto shut off timer are two important features. This under counter toaster oven shuts off automatically after 90 minutes, so you don’t need to worry if you are busy with other work while the food is inside the oven. You can see the cooking process with help of its interior light.
Pros and Cons of Oster Toaster Oven Digital Convection Oven:
Oster Toaster Oven Digital Convection Oven has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- Oster Under Cabinet Toaster Oven has convection baking that circulates hot air inside the oven. This hot air is useful for flakier crusts, crispier edges and browning as well.
- It offers 7 preset cooking functions including broil, roast, toast and many more. The preset functions help you to choose the correct cooking mode for your desired food dish.
- There is a Digital Control Panel given on front of this toaster oven. It contains cooking modes plus heat and time settings to let you prepare the food at your desired temperature.
- It has a large capacity interior that provides a lot of space with two rack positions to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time.
- The interior contains a light that allows you to monitor the cooking process inside the oven. It also has a 90 minute timer that automatically shuts off the oven, so you can focus on other work in kitchen.
- Some customers complain that the crumb tray does not fit securely inside the oven.
- Some customers also claim that the broil temperature either malfunctions or is not adjustable at all.
#3. BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB Four-Slice Toaster Oven
• Up to Four Slices Even Toasting
• Four Preset Cooking Functions
• 30 Minute Timer with Stay On Option
• Removable Crumb Tray
• Back Pan and Broil Rack Included
BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB is a classic four slice toaster oven. It comes with curved interior to let you toast four slices of bread together or cook a 9 inch large pizza inside the oven. It includes one removable crumb tray which helps you to keep the oven clean like new for long time.
The precise timer allows you to set the oven on for 10 to 30 minutes as per your need. You can also select the “Stay On” option to manually turn it off when your dish is cooked. It has a see through glass door so that you can see the complete cooking process and know when to shut off the oven.
This Black & Decker Oven is a compact under the cabinet toaster oven for your small kitchen. If you have a shortage of space inside your kitchen then this toaster oven is a great option for you. It can cook the food in four different ways such as bake, broil, toast and warm.
The Even Toast Technology makes this toaster oven more desirable than other ovens. It gradually improves the heat distribution throughout the oven to provide up to 30 percent more even toasting than other ovens. This toaster oven is also perfect for making frozen snacks.
Pros and Cons of BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB Four-Slice Toaster Oven:
BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB Four-Slice Toaster Oven has a few pros and cons as given below:
- It has 30 Minute Timer that works perfectly to turn off the oven automatically. Furthermore, it also offers “Stay On” function to let you keep baking for longer time.
- The Black & Decker Four Slice Toaster comes with exclusive Even Toast Technology which improves heat distribution to provide 30 percent more even toasting.
- This toaster oven contains a back pan and broil rack that fit securely inside the oven to let you have an optimal cooking experience.
- It has a removable crumb tray which you can fit or remove as per your requirement. It helps you to throw out debris before it burns and keep your oven clean and hygienic.
- The Large Window with transparent glass lets you monitor the cooking process. The timer helps you to bake the food for the exact required time get a perfect taste.
- This toaster oven offers only 4 cooking functions, while other ovens come with 7 to 10 cooking functions. But it is still the value for your money toaster oven.
- Some customers complain that the “auto shut off” timer does not work every time. So you have to keep an eye on the oven.
#4. Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven
• Clean and Compact Design
• 6 Pre-Programmed Cooking Menus
• See Through Glass Door
• Double Infrared Tray Heater
• Touch Button Temperature Control
Panasonic FlashXpress is a perfect toaster oven for your all day cooking and baking. Whether you want to bake multi grain bread, home made muffins or frozen waffles, this undermount toaster oven will cook it for you and your family in its prescribed time.
It comes with 6 pre-programmed modes to let you cook various food items in their ideal ways. These modes include specific names like toast, waffle, roll, pizza and others. So it will be very easy for you to select the cooking mode even if you are using the toaster oven for the first time.
The Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven has the resilient, see through door. This door lets you see what’s happening inside the oven and it is also connected with the baking rack. Your food dish is on the baking rack, as you open the toaster oven, the rack will smoothly come out.
The high efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements are situated on front and back inside the oven. It is designed to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to make it a perfect dish. The front infrared element cooks outside of food and back infrared element cooks inside of food.
Pros and Cons of Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven:
Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It has double infrared heating with high efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements. The front heating element cooks food from outside and back element cooks it from inside.
- It offers precise temperature control with a convenient manual touch button sensor. It allows you to set the temperature from 250 to 500 Fahrenheit to cook various tasty dishes.
- The Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven provides 6 auto cook menus for toast, waffle, roll, pizza and others. You can also set the shade control as light, medium or dark.
- To make your cooking task easier, this toaster oven comes with a square inner tray, a baking tray and a removable crumb tray. You can use these trays to prepare various dishes.
- It has a see through glass door and a bright interior light to let you see the cooking process. The door is connected to the baking rack for safe pulling of rack when you open the door.
- Some customers complain that the build quality of this Panasonic toaster oven is not as good as it was a few years ago.
- The customers also complain about the malfunctioning of the oven. Sometimes the timer malfunctions and sometimes the it does to heat the food at all.
#5. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
• Stainless Steel Convection Toaster Oven
• Extra Deep and Large Interior
• Dual Rack Positions for Versatility
• 8 One Touch Cooking Functions
• Includes Broiler Pan and Crumb Tray
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven includes a broiler pan and a crumb tray. You can easily slide them in and out while cooking your desired food dishes. You can also get both the pan and tray out for cleaning interior of the oven with simple wipe clean.
The convection technology circulates warm air within the oven. This hot air circulation provides fast and even results in baking different items. The dual position rack allows you to place the food right under the broiler or make room for large items such as a 12 inch pizza.
The Black & Decker provides this toaster oven in dual position rack and three position rack. If you want more versatility and flexibility in cooking the food then you should choose the best Black+Decker Toaster Oven for your family.
The Digital Display and One Touch Buttons make it an easy to use toaster oven. You will have full control over timer, temperature and cooking mode of this toaster oven. It offers specific cooking functions for potato, pizza, frozen snacks and cookies.
Pros and Cons of BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven:
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven contains various pros and cons given as under:
- The Black & Decker Convection Toaster Oven offers 8 preset cooking functions to make it easy for you. It has dedicated modes for pizza, potato, cookies, frozen snacks, bake, broil, toast and bagel.
- It provides control buttons on the front. You can set the timer and temperature for cooking your favorite dish. The toaster oven will turn off automatically as the timer runs out.
- It is a versatile space saver toaster oven under cabinet to fit in your kitchen. The oven dimensions are 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 as Length x Width x Height.
- It has a great combination of 1500 Watt Power and Convection Heating Fan. The fan circulates warm air throughout the oven (inside area) to give fast and even baking experience.
- This toaster oven has a large interior space to fit 6 slices of bread a 12 inch pizza. It can also accommodate the things like casserole dishes, whole chickens and others.
- The customers complain that the words, given on and around control button, start wearing off after a few months. So they have to remember which button works for which function.
- Some customers complain that there is no back light in the oven display. It is difficult for them to recognize what display is showing in daylight.
#6. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
• 4 Quartz Elements with Super Fast 1800 Watt
• LCD Display with Back Light
• 8 Preset Cooking Functions
• Non Stick Cavity Coating Walls
• Perfect Fit for Under the Cabinet Use
Breville BOV450XL is a multipurpose mini smart oven. You can prepare a variety of dishes by using its Element IQ and preset cooking functions. It is an ideal under cabinet mount toaster oven with super fast 1800 watt power to get your meals quickly ready to eat on your dining table.
It has the Smart Element IQ System that transfers heat in an intelligent way. It send heat across four quartz elements for precise and stable heat to make perfect cooking dishes for your family. This smart oven is capable to fit 4 slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts or 11 inch large pizza.
The Breville Mini Smart Oven offers 8 different cooking modes to let you choose what you want to cook. For example: When you put a pizza inside oven, you should select the pizza mode. This toaster oven allows you to select bake, toast, broil, bagel, roast, pizza, cookies and reheat options as required for the food item.
This oven is made of powder coated steel housing and non stick interior cavity coating. The walls inside the over are easy to clean because of its non stick coating. It has an easy to read LCD Display with back light to let you always aware of the time of temperature for the food inside the oven.
Pros and Cons of Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ:
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- The Element IQ delivers smart heat inside the toaster oven. It transfer the exact heat required for the targeted food item to provide perfect results and delicious dishes.
- The Breville Mini Smart Oven provides 8 different cooking functions to help you make your each dish perfect. The functions include bake, broil, bagel, toast, cookies, pizza and reheat.
- It is a completely safe Breville toaster oven with powder coated steel housing and non stick interior cavity coating. It also makes the oven cleaning task easier for the user.
- It has an Easy Read LCD Display that shows correct time and temperature of the oven. The back light of display is orange during preheating and cooking, but it turns blue when the cooking cycle is complete.
- The interior of this toaster oven is designed with three rack positions. It comes with four slice capacity and you can also put an 11 inch large pizza inside the oven.
- The Pizza Pan is not included with this oven. However, it provides an option to buy it with pizza pan and pay a few more dollars.
- Some customers claim that this oven works fine but the toasting task is a bit irritating. It takes several attempts to toast evenly and provide the darkness (shade) they want.
#7. Breville Compact Smart Countertop Toaster Oven
• 8 Cooking Functions with Element IQ
• Easy Read LCD with Back Light
• Timer and Temperature Adjustments
• Larger Oven in Space Saving Design
• Up to 12 Inch Large Pizza Capacity
Breville Compact Smart is a powerful toaster oven in small design. The design appears compact but the oven has large capacity interior. It is capable to cook four slices of bread, 6 cup muffin tray or a 12 inch pizza. You can also cook a roast chicken inside this compact oven.
The Smart Element IQ Technology provides a smart heat inside the oven. This technology transfers heat through 4 quartz elements to make it perfect for pizza, chicken or anything you cook. It also has a super fast preheat function that saves your time and prepares the food in a quicker way.
This Breville Compact Toaster Oven is built with 8 preset cooking functions. It allows you to choose your desired cooking mode before you put the food inside the oven. You can go with Reheat, Pizza, Cookies, Toast, Broil, Roast, Bake or Bagel as required for your food item.
If you want a compact oven with large capacity then this Breville under cabinet toaster oven is a perfect choice. It has a non stick cavity coating on all the walls inside the oven. This coating increases the usage life and makes the oven cleaning task easier for you.
Pros and Cons of Breville Compact Smart Countertop Toaster Oven:
Breville Compact Smart Countertop Toaster Oven contains various pros and cons given as under:
- The Breville Compact Smart Toaster Oven comes with just the right capacity. Even if the oven is compact, it can accommodate 4 slices of toast, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken or 12 inch big pizza.
- It has a simple and easy to read LCD Display. You should check the display to know the timer and temperature level inside the oven. The illuminating back light indicates when the dish is ready.
- It offers 8 different cooking functions that let you decide in advance of what to cook for today. You need to rotate the button to select one option from bake, toast, bagel, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- It has 1800 Watt Power Preheat that makes the cooking process faster without sacrificing the quality of food. It helps you to get your food quickly out of oven and ready for eating.
- This toaster oven contains Smart Element IQ that transfers heat intelligently to give perfect and stable heat on the food item to make a perfect, delicious dish every time.
- It can be one of the best electric toaster ovens to use, but it is quite expensive. It also offers the oven with cutting board or pizza pan which will lead to more cost.
- Some customers complain that this toaster oven works perfectly until it shows E01 Error Code. When this code appears on display, the oven stops working and requires support from Breville.
#8. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
• Extra Wide Interior for 8 Slices of Bread
• Convection Fan for Warm Air Circulation
• 60 Minutes Timer with “Stay On” Option
• Dedicated Toast Timer for Prefect Toasts
• Advanced Heating Elements for Better Control
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB is a perfect toaster oven for large oven pans. It contains an extra wide interior to fit all standard size oven pans inside. You can put a 9-inch x 13-inch oven pan inside the oven and when the food is cooked, you can pull it out bring it directly to the dining table.
The 60 minutes timer is very useful for cooking your favorite dish without worrying about the time. The oven will shut off automatically as the time runs out. The dedicated toast timer makes it the Best Black+Decker Toaster Oven in comparison of other ovens available in market.
This toaster oven has a control panel on front. You can use the buttons to set timer, temperature and cooking function before the cooking process starts. You can set timer from 10 minutes to 60 minutes or keep it as “Stay On” as per requirement of your food dish.
The extra wide interior of this oven is capable for 8 slices of bread and a 12 inch large pizza. With help of convection fan, the food inside the oven gets better hot air circulation. As a result, the baking process will be faster and more even compared to other toaster ovens.
Pros and Cons of BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven:
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven has some pros and cons as follows:
- It offers a Dedicated Toast Timer to provide perfect toasts every time. It also allows you for predictable shade selection for the toast.
- It contains precision timer with auto shut off function. It allows you to set the timer ranging from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. You can also choose “Stay On” option for longer cooking items.
- The Black & Decker under the cabinet toaster oven has a powerful convection fan that circulates warm air throughout the oven to provide faster and even baking.
- This toaster oven has an extra wide interior that can accommodate most standard oven pans with handles. It can also fit 8 slices of bread or a 12 inch large pizza inside the oven.
- It has bake, broil, toast and keep warm functions. When there is still time for the dinner, but the food is ready. You can use the “keep warm” function to keep the food warm and ready to eat.
- This toaster oven offers very limited preset cooking modes in comparison of other ovens with 7 to 10 preset cooking functions.
- Some customers complain that this toaster oven requires more time to heat up the food inside even if the temperature is set to high. They claim that the temperature is malfunctioning.
#9. Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven
• Stainless Steel Compact Toaster Oven
• 30 Minute Timer with Auto Shut Off
• 4 Preset Cooking Functions for Perfection
• Curved Interior for More Room
• Even Toast Technology
Black and Decker TO1313SBD is a compact toaster oven for small spaces. It comes with a removable crumb tray. You can get the tray out when you want to clean the oven from inside. When the crumb tray is out, you can access all area inside the oven to clean it in an easier way.
The Even Toast Technology is the main highlight of this toaster oven. The interior of this under cabinet toaster oven is designed to provide even toasting of up to four slices of bread at a time. Even though the oven is compact, it can still fit a 9 inch pizza or any other food item you want to cook.
This compact toaster oven from Black and Decker provides four different functions of baking, broiling, toasting etc.. You can also set the option “warm” to keep the prepared food warm until your family arrives to the dining table for eating it.
There are also timer and temperature settings in this toaster oven. You can set the timer to use auto shut off feature. The temperature button lets you choose the heat level on which you want to cook the food. It also offers three different shades for toasting the bread as light, medium and dark.
Pros and Cons of Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven:
Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- This compact toaster oven fits easily in any small space. It can accommodate four slices of bread or a 9 inch pizza at a time.
- The Black and Decker Toaster Oven has a specially designed interior with Even Toast Technology to let you enjoy the taste of even toasting.
- It provides 10 to 30 minutes timer which turns off the oven after the scheduled time runs out. You can also select the “Stay On” option to cook a dish for more than 30 minutes.
- It has Even Toast Technology for even toasting and it also provides toast shade options. You can set it to Light or Medium or Dark as the shade you want in your bread after toasting.
- This toaster oven provides baking, broiling, toasting and keep warm cooking functions. In addition, you can adjust the temperature up to 450 Fahrenheit as per your requirement.
- Some customers complain that they have got a toxic metallic smell or burning wire smell after a few minutes of turning on the oven.
- The customers also complain that the toaster oven begins to release smoke after it is heated up for toasting.
#10. Hamilton Beach 31333 Electric Convection Toaster Oven
• Large and Curved Glass Door
• Fits Up to 6 Slices of Bread
• 30 Minute Timer with Ready Bell
• Convection Setting for Even Cooking
• Uses Up to 71 Percent Less Energy
Hamilton Beach 31333 is an electric toaster oven with convection setting. It provides intuitive controls to make it easy to use for everyone. The temperature and timer settings let you set the requires time limit and temperature level for cooking your desired food in the oven.
The dial button allows you to choose the heat level ranging from 150 to 450 Fahrenheit. You can choose the precise timer up to 30 minutes duration. The oven will turn off automatically after given time. For longer cooking period, you need to set the timer button on “Stay On” function.
If you are tired of the typical kitchen oven, the Hamilton Beach under the cabinet toaster oven is great option for you. This toaster oven not only saves up to 71 percent energy but also offers 28 percent faster cooking and reheating than the old typical oven.
This toaster oven is able to bake a 12 inch pizza or 6 slices of bread at a time. It has a curved glass door that lets you see the cooking process from beginning to the end. Once the food is cooked, you need to open the glass door to have easy access to your food.
Pros and Cons of Hamilton Beach 31333 Electric Convection Toaster Oven:
Hamilton Beach 31333 Electric Convection Toaster Oven has a few pros and cons as given below:
- This toaster oven is designed for easy access with a curved glass door. The glass door is transparent to let you watch the whole cooking process.
- It comes with a Large Interior to fit 6 slices of bread or a 12 inch large pizza or broil hamburgers. So, you can cook a variety of large and delicious dishes with this oven.
- The Hamilton Beach 31333 Convection Toaster Oven uses up to 71 percent less energy and is 28 percent faster than a typical kitchen oven.
- It provides four different cooking functions including bake, toast, broil and convection setting. You can set your desired mode and adjust the temperature to cook the food the way you want.
- This toaster oven is quite easy to clean. It has a front removable crumb tray that slides out without the crumbs sliding back in the toaster oven.
- It has built in 30 minutes cooking timer with ready bell. You can adjust the timer by using the dial and set it to “Stay On” to cook the food for longer period.
- This toaster oven is great, but it offers only 4 preset cooking functions. There are other toaster ovens which offer 7, 8 or 10 different cooking functions.
- Some customers complain that the convection fan rattles loudly which makes this toaster oven noisy and irritating.
Difference Between Regular Toaster Oven and Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
The under cabinet toaster oven is quite different than the regular oven. Here we provide the key differences between both the toaster ovens as follows:
|Function Name||Regular Toaster Oven||Under Cabinet Toaster Oven|
|Size of Unit||The Regular Toaster Oven comes in bigger size compared to the under cabinet oven.||The Under Cabinet Toaster Oven has a compact design that easily fits under the cabinet or counter of your kitchen.|
|Space Requirement||This toaster oven is bigger in size and therefore it requires a dedicated space on the counter or any other place of kitchen.||This toaster oven is smaller in size, so you can easily install it under the cabinet of your kitchen and save a lot of space.|
|Power Consumption||It is big size toaster oven that requires more power to provide perfect heat for cooking or baking the food.||It has relatively less power consumption than the regular toaster oven. But it also provides perfect and stable heat to cook the food.|
|Interior Space (Capacity)||It has a large interior space and capacity to accommodate so multiple and large size food items.||It has a compact and curved interior space that can fit all medium and a bit large food items.|
|Price and Budget||This toaster oven comes in a high price which may not be affordable by everyone.||This toaster oven is made for the people with shortage of space and have low budget. Almost everyone can afford it.|
|Cooking Functions||It offers minimum 8 to 10 or more cooking functions. It also provides shade control, temperature control and timer settings.||It offers minimum 4 to 7-8 or more cooking functions based on its brand. It also provides precise timer with auto shut off and temperature control settings.|
|Ease of Cleaning||It is bigger in size from outside and inside. Therefore it requires more time for cleaning.||It is compact and easy to clean. Even if you do the toaster oven cleaning alone, you will complete it within a few minutes.|
Simple Steps for Installation of Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
Installation is the first step after you have purchased your desired toaster oven. You have to follow the instructions and manual provided with the oven, only then you can install it properly. It is recommended for you to have at least one person for help. The perfect installation of toaster oven requires two persons.
Here we provide a step by step procedure to install an under counter toaster oven in your kitchen. You should go through the simple steps mentioned below to learn the installation process.
- This is an under cabinet toaster oven, so you need to install it under the cabinet of your kitchen. You need to drop a screw into each washer of your cabinet, make sure the screws have enough length to get threading from the nuts. It also depends upon the thickness of your cabinet.
- Here you have two choices i.e. (i) Attach the mounting template (hood) to the screws or (ii) Attach the hood to the oven on an even surface on the floor or counter top as applicable.
- We believe that you have attached the hood to the oven in step 2. Now, you should keep a small space between the hood and the toaster oven to prevent it (hood) from disengaging in the rear side.
- Out of you and your partner, one person should lift the whole unit (oven with hood) and hold it hanging right under the cabinet. The other person should take the screwdriver and to tighten all the four screws.
- On completion of tightening all four screws, make sure the toaster oven is properly installed under the cabinet.
The toaster oven installation steps given above are common and applicable to most under cabinet toaster oven models. In case your toaster oven has different design, you should follow the instruction manual you have received with your oven to install it perfectly under the cabinet or counter of your kitchen.
How to Clean Your Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
The toaster oven requires frequent cleaning to provide decent baking performance. The cleaning is also important for your family’s health and hygiene. The toaster oven is safe for cooking day to day food items as far as it is clean. Once it gets dirty, it may affect the food inside and eventually to your health.
Make sure you have a few minutes time to perform the cleaning process. Because you cannot leave the toaster oven cleaning in the middle somewhere. Here we will give you the guideline to clean your under cabinet toaster oven in an easy and effective way. You need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- It is important to unplug the toaster oven from power socket before you start the cleaning process. It will keep you safe from any accidental electric shock or burning hands during the oven cleaning task.
- First of all, you should remove the baking rack and put it aside. Thereafter, clean the oven door and interior walls with a warm damp cloth to remove the bread crumbs.
- Now, get a cotton bud and use it to remove jammed bread crumbs and debris from the crevices of the toaster oven.
- Remove the crumb tray from the toaster oven, remove the bread crumbs with the damp cloth. If the crumbs are stuck on tray, you can soak it in a bowl of lukewarm soapy water for a few minutes.
- The interior of the toaster oven requires further cleaning. That’s why, you should soak a nonabrasive sponge into a bowl of warm soapy water with white vinegar.
- Now, you should clean the whole interior of toaster oven with that sponge. It will help to remove remaining bread crumbs and other dust or debris.
- Use the nonabrasive sponge also for cleaning the outside of the toaster oven except the glass door.
- Get a fresh damp cloth and wipe the toaster oven glass door from outside as well as inside.
- You should use a Glass Cleaner to clean the outside of the glass door.
- Finally, dry the toaster oven with help of a microfiber tea towel.
In this way, you can clean your under cabinet toaster oven to make it like new and ready to use again. You should perform this process once in a week or two weeks as per your convenience.
All the information mentioned above regarding Top 10 Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven Reviews is true and fair. The features and benefits of each toaster oven are extracted from the web advertisement published by their manufacturer or seller. If you have more queries about space saver toaster oven under cabinet then you need to visit the Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.