Top 10 Best Vertical Climbers [Reviews & Buyers’ Guide]
- Best Vertical Climber – Our Top 3 Picks
- 10 Best Vertical Climbers Reviews
- #1. MaxiClimber MXC Original Patented Vertical Climber
- #2. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-1115 Climbing Stepper
- #3. Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber
- #4. Conquer Vertical Climber 3.0 Fitness Climbing Cardio Machine
- #5. Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber
- #6. Popsport Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Stepper
- #7. Pexmor Upgraded Vertical Climber Stepper Exercise Machine
- #8. Body Champ BCR890 Leisa Hart Cardio Vertical Climber
- #9. Anfan Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine
- #10. VEVOR Vertical Climber Fitness Exercise Stepper
- Top 10 Best Vertical Climber Comparison Chart
- Things You Need to Know About Vertical Climber
- What is the Best Vertical Climber?
- What Muscles Does A Vertical Climber Work?
- Do Vertical Climbers Really Work?
- How Many Calories Can A Vertical Climber Burn?
Vertical Climber is a useful equipment for day-to-day exercise. If you are looking for a full body workout tool then you should get the best vertical climber for yourself. This climber is crafted to strengthen your muscles and make you sweat to eliminate stress and toxins from your body. With help of a vertical climber, you can save your time of going to gym.
The climbing machine also improves your heart health, builds endurance power and increases your metabolism. You will also get your muscles toned by using the vertical climber only a few minutes in a day. The vertical climber lets you have natural movement of rock climbing to help shaping your body, tone muscles and lose weight.
Best Vertical Climber – Our Top 3 Picks
The vertical climber gives you an opportunity to burn calories and make yourself fit & healthy. From the hundreds of vertical climbers, we have shortlisted several climber units. Out of them, here we provide our top 3 picks for best vertical climber exercise machines as follows:
|Best Vertical Climber Name||MaxiClimber MXC Vertical Climber||Sunny Health & Fitness Climbing Stepper||Relife Vertical Climber|
|Adjustable Height Levels||Various Levels||Not Applicable||5 Levels|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||240 Pounds||220 Pounds||260 Pounds|
|Buy Now Link|
10 Best Vertical Climbers Reviews
A vertical climber is the best alternative to your regular exercise machine. Within one hour of exercise, you can burn more calories on vertical climber than a treadmill. We are going to discuss top 10 best vertical climber reviews in detail. We will consider all important functions of the climber so that you can know everything about each vertical climber.
• Designed for Bull Body Workout
• Versatile and Easy to Use Climber
• Connect with Bonus Fitness App
• Lightweight and Adjustable Height
MaxiClimber MXC Original Patented Vertical Climber is a full body workout machine. It is a versatile and best vertical climber that works for all fitness levels. It comes with isometric non stick grips which are designed for all body types of men and women who want to do exercise with it.
When you climb on this vertical climber, it is similar to mountain or rock climbing. This machine gives your body muscles same stretching or natural movement they come across while you are climbing a mountain. As a result, this climber will give you an intense workout experience from head to toe.
This MaxiClimber Exercise Machine is safe for everyone. It utilizes only your body weight and not the added stress on the lower joints of the body. It also contains a personal timer that will take care of how much workout you do in one exercise session. Its folding design allows easy storage when not in use.
Pros and Cons of MaxiClimber MXC Original Patented Vertical Climber:
MaxiClimber MXC Original Patented Vertical Climber contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It comes as 90 percent pre-assembled as almost ready to use design.
- The compact folding design allows for easy storage of the climber.
- It is constructed from the heavy duty cold rolled steel.
- The isometric non stick grips on handle provide firm holding.
- The Adjustable Height Option allows to adjust your desired/convenient height.
- This vertical climber burns calories and does muscle toning at the same time.
- It supports Connecting with Bonus Fitness App for Android and iOS Devices.
- The weight capacity is only 240 pounds, not enough for heavy weighted people.
- This vertical climber does not have a setting to change tension intensity.
• Simple and Space Saver Design
• LCD Monitor for Fitness Tracking
• Dual Hydraulic Piston Cylinders
• Supports Weight Up to 220 Pounds
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-1115 Climbing Stepper is a slim and lightweight vertical climber. It is designed to offer workout for burning calories as well as toning your cardio and muscles. This machine utilizes your gluteus maximus, hamstrings, quads and core muscle groups at the same time.
The digital monitor is helpful to motivate you for maximizing your workout. You can track your time, speed, distance and other details on its display. It contains easily adjustable incline settings that let you set the tempo from 1 to 12 as per your need during the vertical climbing workout exercise.
This is a compact vertical climber that will fit easily in any corner of your house. It is lightweight and still can hold the human weight at up to 220 pounds. The stepper of this climbing machine has patterned plates that prevent your feet from slipping and save you from any possible injury.
Pros and Cons of Sunny Health & Fitness SF-1115 Climbing Stepper:
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-1115 Climbing Stepper has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It is a small and lightweight vertical climber that fits any corner of the house.
- Hydraulic Piston Cylinders offer 1 to 12 Incline Settings to increase and decrease tempo.
- The Stepper has patterned plates to prevent any accidental slipping of foot from the climber.
- The LCD Monitor Display shows your time, count, calories and other tracking details.
- Foldable Design allows you to fold the climber and store it easily when not in use.
- The stabilizing bar is padded to offer additional grip and stability to the user.
- The Locking Pins are delicate and not so sturdy as they should be.
- The Handlebar is not movable, so it doesn’t allow upper body exercise.
• Thickened Food Support Rod
• Four Metal Guide Rails
• Up to 260 Pounds Weight Capacity
• Five Adjustable Running/Climbing Levels
Relife Rebuild Your Life is a foldable and adjustable vertical climber. It has four metal guide rails to support you while climbing on the unit. The metal rails make it more stable and one of the best vertical climbers in present time. It can hold the human weight at up to 260 pounds at a time.
This Relife Vertical Climber comes with 5 different height settings. You can adjust the height of the climber as per your workout requirement. The different height levels are designed to offer running, jogging, stepping and climbing options for each workout session.
The triangular design provides stability to the climber. It comes with simple accessories and instructions for easy assembly. You can start using this vertical climber right after assembly to burn fat and calories as well as strengthen the major muscle groups of your body.
Pros and Cons of Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber:
Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It protects your hands from sweat with help of its high density, sweat absorbent anti slip foam.
- It provides 5 Adjustable Levels so that you can adjust the climber height as per your needs.
- It has four metal guide rails to provide more stability while you are climbing on the machine.
- Though it is a lightweight vertical climber, it can still hold the weight of up to 260 pounds.
- The 1-2 levels are ideal for jogging, 3-4 levels for running exercise and 5th level for rock climbing.
- The simple folding design allows you to fold the climber to store it under the bed when not in use.
- Some customers complain that the pedals are not so strong for long term usage.
- Sometimes this climber is not stable which makes the user uncomfortable for climbing.
• Low Impact and High Intensity
• Smooth Design and Quiet Operation
• Simple Fold and Easy Storage
• Adjustable Handle Height
Conquer Vertical Climber 3.0 is a compact and smart climber for everyday workout. You can add this fitness machine to your home gym and enjoy the full body workout on your suitable time. It can fit in any place of your house and fold easily for storage when not in use.
The heavy duty steel construction makes it stronger for long lasting use. This vertical climber is durable as well as capable enough to hold the maximum human weight of 240 pounds. This is an ideal vertical climber that offers smooth design and quiet operation for your day-to-day exercise.
When you look on its appearance, this climber is thin. But it is sturdy and designed for heavy use. It is designed to target large muscle groups and tone various muscles of your body. By doing a little workout with this vertical climber, you can tone muscles of your legs, shoulders, hips, glutes and abdominal.
Pros and Cons of Conquer Vertical Climber 3.0 Fitness Climbing Cardio Machine:
Conquer Vertical Climber 3.0 Fitness Climbing Cardio Machine has some pros and cons as follows:
- The even handles have adjustable height from 62-inch to 78-inch as required.
- The Pedals have 18-Inch Range to be adjustable as per your workout needs.
- It is made for toning your core muscles and the muscles in legs, shoulders and others.
- Its slimmest profile and folding design allow you to store this climber at any tiny place.
- Low Impact and High Intensity allow you to do your daily exercise with complete control.
- Adjustable Handles allow you to set the climber as per your requirement at a time.
- It does not have an LCD Monitor, so you cannot track your workout performance.
- This vertical climber does not come with multiple tension options.
• For Cardio and Strength Training
• Adjustable Climbing Arms and Foot Glides
• Eight Levels of Magnetic Resistance
• Up to 330 Pounds Weight Capacity
Best Choice Products Total Body is a combo pack of two workout machines. One side of the unit is a vertical climber, while the other side is a magnetic fitness bike. You can use this versatile machine for bike riding and rock climbing exercises at your home.
This vertical climber works on both the cardio and strength training. It offers a low impact cardio workout that requires very little floor space in your house. As a result, it provides a full body workout on demand without the need to visit a gym or fitness center in your town.
It is an ideal vertical climber for people who want maximum adjustment levels. It has multiple magnetic resistance system with 8 different levels and adjustable seat height. It also contains a display monitor that tracks and shows your scan, time, distance, speed and calories on its screen.
Pros and Cons of Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber:
Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber has a few pros and cons as given below:
- It comes with an LCD Display that tracks and shows your speed, duration, distance and calories.
- Adjustable Climbing Arms and Non Slip Foot Glides make it very safe and comfortable to use.
- It imitates actual rock climbing and engages large muscle groups to give you full body workout.
- It has 8 level magnetic resistance and adjustable pedal straps for user’s comfort and convenience.
- It offers a low impact cardio workout that take up very small space on your house floor.
- It folds down for easy storage in your garage or store room after the exercise is over.
- The foot pedals are a bit small for people with large feet.
- The grip handles of the fitness bike are not movable, it doesn’t engage arms.
• Muscle Toning and Aerobic Exercise
• Can Burn Up to 500 Calories in 1 Hour
• LCD Monitor to Display Your Workout Info
• Made for Building Endurance and Strength
Popsport Vertical Climber is a multipurpose exercise machine. It is crafted to burn your calories and strengthen your muscles. It works as if you are actually climbing the mountain. So your body gets natural movements as well as your muscles are strengthened and toned to shape your body.
You can burn your fat and calories by using this best vertical climber once in a day. You don’t need to do a variety of exercises to make your muscles stronger. Just get on this high intensity vertical climber to have a full body workout to make yourself sweat and remove stress.
This is one of the lightweight vertical climbers still it has higher weight capacity of up to 440 pounds. Even if your body is heavy and your weight is above 400 pounds, you can still climb on this machine. It is helpful to build endurance and increase strength in your body.
Pros and Cons of Popsport Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Stepper:
Popsport Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Stepper has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- This vertical climber is beneficial for muscle toning and aerobic exercise in one simple step.
- The Popsport Vertical Climber targets muscles of legs, shoulder, buttocks, arms and core muscles.
- The adjustable height option allows you to set the climber height as per your needs and priority.
- The LCD Display shows time, calories, count, strides and scan details about your workout.
- You can burn up to 500 calories by using this vertical climber only for one hour time.
- Its natural climbing exercise improves your balance to build endurance and strength.
- Some customers complain that this climber keeps wobbling when a person is using it.
- It claims to tolerate 440 pounds weight, but the climber doesn’t seem not that sturdy.
• Foldable Climbing Workout Machine
• Low Impact and High Intensity
• Five Adjustable Height Settings
• Up to 350 Pounds Weight Capacity
Pexmor Upgraded Vertical Climber Stepper Exercise Machine is designed with multiple height options. It allows you to adjust the climber height at 5 different levels. You should utilize this function to perform all around various upper and lower body workouts right in your home.
This vertical climber machine is made with high quality square steel tube. It is strong enough to remain stable while you are climbing on it. The pedals are anti skid to save your from slipping during the workout session. So this climber is completely safe to use for you and your family.
The LCD Display is right in front of you while you are doing exercise. So you can track the output of your workout from the display. It will track and show your time duration, distance climbed and calories burned during the exercise session.
Pros and Cons of Pexmor Upgraded Vertical Climber Stepper Exercise Machine:
Pexmor Upgraded Vertical Climber Stepper Exercise Machine has some pros and cons as follows:
- Its LCD Display shows time, distance and calories, it motivates you to do better exercise next time.
- This heavy duty vertical climber is capable to hold up to 350 pounds weight at a time.
- The Anti-Skid Pedals prevent you from slipping out during the exercise of climbing the machine.
- 5 Adjustable Height Settings let you adjust climber height as per your workout needs.
- It comes 90 percent pre-assembled and remaining assembly is provided in simple instructions.
- This climber comes with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and One Year Warranty.
- Customers complain that the Display is too small and hard to read from a distance.
- The Pedals are not sturdy enough to last for longer time.
• Ideal for Total Body Toning
• No Damage to Knees or Joints
• Enhanced Wide Base for Stability
• Integrated Smart View Monitor Display
Body Champ BCR890 Leisa Hart Cardio Vertical Climber has Bungee Suspension System. This climber is crafted with bungee cables to prevent jarring and jerky movements. So there is no risk of your falling down because of wobbling of this vertical climber.
It has an integrated smart view monitor with a perfect angle to let you read easily. This monitor shows your workout information so that you can track how much calories are burned. The monitor also displays your count, time and other details about your exercise session.
This Body Champ Vertical Climber has an enhanced wide base to offer superior stability. It has full contoured support rails, solid steel pedals and non stick handle grips. It also contains built-in transport wheels to lets you transport it from one place to another without any hassle.
Pros and Cons of Body Champ BCR890 Leisa Hart Cardio Vertical Climber:
Body Champ BCR890 Leisa Hart Cardio Vertical Climber has a few pros and cons as given below:
- It is an effective workout machine that gives you challenge of rock climbing in your home.
- Bungee Suspension System helps to prevent knee and joint strain during the climbing task.
- This cardio climber is crafted to provide smooth, fluid workouts with safety and comfort.
- It has extended support base with wrap around support rails for added stability during workout.
- Smart View LCD Monitor shows your time, distance and calories burned throughout the exercise.
- Spring loaded adjustment nodes provide easy height adjustment for a customized fit and feel.
- Customers claim it is not suitable for taller or heavy weighted people i.e. more than 250 pounds.
- This climber does not fold and that’s why it is hard for storage when not in use.
• 2-in-1 Climber and Exercise Bike
• Made from Durable Steel Alloy
• LCD Screen for Workout Tracking
• Easy to Assemble and Storage
Anfan Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine is designed for all body types. Whether you are a slim person or a heavy person, this best vertical climber is suitable for your body. It imitates the natural movement of body in real rock climbing to give you an intense workout experience.
This climber is constructed from heavy duty steel alloy material. The steel alloy makes this vertical climber more stable and increases its usage life. It is a 2-in-1 exercise machine with a bike and climber together. You can use bike to warm up your ankles or climb for total body workout.
The Anfan Vertical Climber has a simple to assemble design. It supports secure and removable pin assembly to get ready to use in a few minutes. When your workout session is over, you can easily fold this vertical climber for easy storage below the bed, store room or garage.
Pros and Cons of Anfan Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine:
Anfan Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It creates natural climbing movements for burning your calories and strengthening your muscles.
- It is a 2-in-1 machine that contains both the vertical climber and the fitness bike in one unit.
- The climber height is adjustable from 205 cm to 220 cm, bike seat height from 90 cm to 98 cm.
- Its LCD Display shows your workout scan, time, speed, distances and calories burnt in exercise.
- It is a heavy duty vertical climber that can hold the human weight of up to 220 pounds.
- It is designed for all body types and it gives you a head to toe intense workout experience.
- You cannot change the resistance level of pedals in this 2-in-1 climber machine.
- The Wheels are not given at the climber base for easy transportation.
• Digital Calorie and Step Counter
• Smooth and Isometric Non Stick Grips
• Easily Foldable for Storage Purpose
• For Muscle Toning and Strengthening
VEVOR Vertical Climber Fitness Exercise Stepper is made from high quality steel. It is designed for both the aerobic and anaerobic exercises. This climber machine is suitable for all body types including short, tall, slim and healthy or people with heavy body structure.
The smooth and isometric grips on handles add more comfort to the climber. The grips offer firm holding and keep you safe while climbing on it. Moreover, it has a compact folding design that allows you to easily fold the climber and store it at any small place of your house or garage.
It has digital LCD display with red reset button. You should reset your past workout details every time before you start a new exercise session. This smart vertical climber tracks your workout information (time, speed, calories etc.) and shows up the same on its digital display.
Pros and Cons of VEVOR Vertical Climber Fitness Exercise Stepper:
VEVOR Vertical Climber Fitness Exercise Stepper contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It has a compact folding design that allows you for easy storage when the climber is not in use.
- It is designed for all body types. You can use it for aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise.
- It targets the muscles of your legs, arms, buttocks and core muscles in climbing exercise.
- This vertical climber engages all major muscle groups to burn your fat and calories simultaneously.
- Smooth and Isometric Non Stick Grips provide better holding and safe workout experience.
- It has Digital Calorie and Step Counter to show your fitness progress at the end of each session.
- It does not have easy transportation wheels attached with the base of vertical climber.
- Some customers face stability issue while climbing on the unit.
Top 10 Best Vertical Climber Comparison Chart
|Best Vertical Climber Name||Image||Build Material||Is Height Adjustable or Not?||No. of Adjustable Height Levels||Weight of Vertical Climber||Maximum Weight Capacity|
|MaxiClimber MXC Vertical Climber||Cold Rolled Steel||YES||Various Levels||33 Pounds||240 Pounds|
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-1115 Climbing Stepper||Heavy Duty Material||Not Mentioned||Not Applicable||28.7 Pounds||220 Pounds|
|Relife Vertical Climber||Heavy Duty Steel||YES||5 Levels||43 Pounds||260 Pounds|
|Conquer Vertical Climber||Highly Durable Steel||YES||Various Levels||35.3 Pounds||240 Pounds|
|Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber||Heavy Duty Steel||YES||Various Levels||66 Pounds||330 Pounds|
|Popsport Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Stepper||High Quality Steel||YES||Various Levels||33 Pounds||440 Pounds|
|Pexmor Upgraded Vertical Climber Stepper Exercise Machine||High Quality Square Steel Tube||YES||5 Levels||44 Pounds||350 Pounds|
|Body Champ BCR890 Leisa Hart Cardio Vertical Climber||Premium Quality Material||YES||Various Levels||55 Pounds||250 Pounds|
|Anfan Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine||Heavy Duty Steel Alloy||YES||Various Levels||55.9 Pounds||220 Pounds|
|VEVOR Vertical Climber Fitness Exercise Stepper||Heavy Duty Steel||YES||Various Levels||33 Pounds||440 Pounds|
Things You Need to Know About Vertical Climber
The vertical climber comes with a variety of features and functionality. You need to consider some important details about the climber before you decide to buy it. Here we provide complete buying guide to help you get the best vertical climber for yourself and family members.
The height of the vertical climber should be adjustable. Because every person has different height, so they should be able to adjust the climber height. Only then the user can do workout at a convenient height and climb on the vertical climber.
Non Stick Grips:
You need to hold the handles to climb on the vertical climber. Therefore most climbers have handles covered with non stick grips. These grips are helpful for firm holding. Your hands don’t slip from handles due to these grips. You should check about grips while looking for a vertical climber.
The vertical climber has some steps to let you climb on the machine. It gives comfortable foot pedals with adjustable straps. These straps keep your feet stable on pedals to help you climb comfortably on the climber. So it is important you to see if your selected vertical climber has comfortable foot rests.
You are going to use the vertical climber for longer period, so it is important to know its weight capacity. You should select a vertical climber which has at least 20 to 30 pounds high capacity than your current weight. For example: If your weight is 180 pounds then you should buy a vertical climber which has at least 220 pounds weight capacity.
You climb on a vertical climber for the purpose of exercise workout. You want to become fit and that’s why the climber has Digital Display to show your workout results and fitness progress. You must buy a vertical climber with LCD Display to see your count, time, distance and calories burned.
Almost all vertical climbers come with easy folding design. The purpose of this folding is to give easy storage and save space. So the vertical climber machine you select should have folding design. Only then you will be able to fold it and store it in your garage, workshop, under the bed or any small space.
At the base of vertical climber, it has small wheels. These wheels are useful for easy transportation of climber. You don’t need to lift the climber, just push and it will run on wheels. You should verify that your chosen vertical climber contains transportation wheels.
Budget and Warranty:
At the end, you should select a vertical climber that fits your budget. Moreover, the vertical climber should come with at least one year warranty. The warranty will be applicable on any faults found in manufacturing or workmanship of vertical climber unit.
In this way, you can find and select the best vertical climber for your home.
What is the Best Vertical Climber?
Vertical Climber comes with a variety of functions which are useful during workout session. The best vertical climber engages all your muscles while you are climbing on it. As a result, your muscles get toned and strengthened, and your fat plus calories are burned. It also increases your endurance and metabolism.
The best vertical climber is your companion for rock climbing full body workout with complete comfort at home. It comes with Adjustable Height, Digital Display, Quick Fold Storage, Transportation Wheels, Handle Grips, Foot Rests and all that you expect from an ideal vertical climber machine.
What Muscles Does A Vertical Climber Work?
A vertical climber provides you rock climbing exercise at home. It gives a full body workout without going to gym. You are going to use the vertical climber for your everyday workout. Therefore it is important to know which muscles are strengthened by the vertical climber. The vertical climber strengthens and tones your leg muscles, buttocks, hips, shoulders, arms, glutes, abdominal and core muscles.
Do Vertical Climbers Really Work?
The vertical climber is more effective than a treadmill. Because the vertical climber provides you a natural rock climbing activity in your home. The rock climbing task utilizes all your muscles from head to toe to offer a full body workout involving large muscle groups.
How Many Calories Can A Vertical Climber Burn?
It is proven that the vertical climber burns calories and strengthens muscles. But you need to know how many calories it can burn in a day or week. Well, it is dependent on your workout duration, intensity, your body structure and fitness status. E.g. If you workout on vertical climber for an hour with high intensity then you can burn up to 500 calories.
All the 10 vertical climbers are great for doing everyday exercise. It depends upon your need for height adjustment and weight capacity. You should choose your suitable vertical climber from our collection. In case you have further queries about vertical climber machine, you should go to Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.