10 Best Thin Waffle Maker in 2020 [Buyer’s Guide and Reviews]
- 10 Best Thin Waffle Maker List
- Thin Waffle Maker Reviews
- #1. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- #2. Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker
- #3. BLACK+DECKER G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker
- #4. Hamilton Beach 26020 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
- #5. Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
- #6. All-Clad WD700162 Classic Round Waffle Maker
- #7. Chef’sChoice 852 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker
- #8. Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker
- #9. Chef’sChoice 854 Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker
- #10. ZZ Heart Waffle Maker with Non-Stick Plate
- How to Make Delicious, Thin Waffles Using A Thin Waffle Maker
- How to Clean Your Thin Waffle Maker in a Safe Way
Best Thin Waffle Maker:
Waffles are the most tasteful foods when you eat them with various toppings. You can buy the waffles from a restaurants and food stores, but you have to stand in queues. So it is a great idea to have a best thin waffle maker to cook your favorite waffles at home anytime.
There are basically two types of waffle makers i.e. thick waffle maker and thin waffle maker. Some people like to eat thick waffles with a variety of toppings and syrup. But many people prefer to eat thin waffles as they are crispier and light for eating with other stuff.
When you have the best thin waffle maker at home, you can make waffles for the breakfast. Your whole family can enjoy the fluffy, crispy and delicious waffles in the morning. Therefore you should buy a suitable thin waffle maker for yourself and use it to bake wafflers whenever you want.
You need to check so many waffle makers to find best thin waffle maker that meets all your needs. Here we will give you detailed information about the most popular thin waffle makers at present. Our collection will be helpful for you to choose the right waffle maker for your home.
10 Best Thin Waffle Maker List
We have conducted a research to find out the best thin waffle maker that can cook tasty waffles in short time. Our team has check hundreds of waffle makers including some Belgian Waffle Makers and some American, Classic, Thin Waffle Makers. As a result, we have got the list of 10 best thin waffle makers as follows:
|Best Thin Waffle Maker Picture||Best Thin Waffle Maker Name||Browning Control Temperature Settings|
|1||Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker||1 to 5 Levels||Check Price|
|2||Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker||Minimum to Maximum Levels||Check Price|
|3||BLACK+DECKER G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker||Low, Medium, Warm Levels||Check Price|
|4||Hamilton Beach 26020 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|5||Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|6||All-Clad WD700162 Classic Round Waffle Maker||1 to 7 Levels||Check Price|
|7||Chef’sChoice 852 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker||1 to 6 Levels||Check Price|
|8||Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|9||Chef’sChoice 854 Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker||1 to 3 or More Levels||Check Price|
|10||ZZ Heart Waffle Maker with Non-Stick Plate||1 to 5 Levels||Check Price|
Thin Waffle Maker Reviews
We have seen the list of best thin waffles makers, now we will discuss each waffle maker review in detail. You should go through our waffle maker reviews to know everything about these products. These reviews will help you to choose your desired thin waffle maker with all the functions you want.
• Non Stick Baking Plates
• Five Settings for Browning Control
• Bakes One Large Waffle at a time
• Red and Green Indicator Lights
• Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
Cuisinart WMR-CA is a classic thin waffle maker with browning control. It allows you to set the browning temperature from 1 to 5 as per your requirement. The browning setting will directly affect the baking process to make your waffle yellow-cream, brown, dark or other shade.
The outer layer of this waffle maker is made of stainless steel. It will appear great on your kitchen counter and last for longer time. The cooking or baking plates are non-stick, so the waffles will never get stuck on the plates and you will always get fresh, delicious waffles.
There are five different settings to customize the browning temperature. You can control this thin waffle maker for baking waffles from light brown to deep golden brown. If you want brown waffle, set browning control on 3 and 4 or 5 to make dark waffles.
The Cuisinart WMR-CA Waffle Maker comes with two indicator lights in red and green color. One Light informs you that the waffle maker is ready to bake the waffles. The other light is given to inform you that the waffles are baked successfully and are ready to eat.
Pros and Cons of Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker:
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It has Five Browning Control Settings that allow you to set the temperature from 1 to 5 to get your desired shade in waffles as light brown to regular brown to the deep golden brown.
- The Red and Green Indicator Lights work as a signal for you to realize that the waffle maker is ready to bake and the waffles are ready to eat when baking is finished.
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA Classic Waffle Maker has weighted lid which will not rise when the waffles bake. It has rubber feet to remain steady on your kitchen counter and does not leave marks.
- It provides easy storage with cord wraps under the bottom. When waffle baking is over, you can easily store this waffle maker with cord wrapped securely around the base.
- This waffle maker is made of stainless steel and BPA Free materials. The baking plates are non stick to offer perfect waffles baking without sticking problem.
- This waffle maker can bake only one round shaped traditional style waffle at a time. There are no options for baking other shapes or multiple waffles.
- The Browning Control Settings offer five settings to select the temperature for baking waffle. But the control settings are decent and not so perfect as they should be.
• Make 8 Inch Round Belgian Style Waffle
• Non Stick and Easy to Clean Plates
• Adjustable Temperature Control
• Power and Ready Indicator Lights
• Sturdy Stainless Steel Housing
Oster CKSTWF2000 is a large Belgian style waffle maker. It bakes delicious waffles in round shape with deep pockets. You can fill these pockets with a variety of toppings and syrups. The waffle pockets are deep, so you can fill up a lot of toppings and enjoy the waffles with your family.
The stainless steel housing and long cord make it one of the the best thin waffle makers for your home. The sturdy outer material provides durable use and the long power cord offers more flexibility. It also has a safe to touch handle that keeps you safe from burning by an accidental touch.
The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker provides adjustable temperature control settings. You need to use these settings to make your waffle in your desired color shade. You can easily customize the heat level in order to bake the waffles from light to dark brown colors as per your choice.
This waffle maker has a large inner cooking plate, it allows you to prepare an 8 inch long, round shaped waffle. The cooking plates are designed non stick to provide better baking performance and ease of cleaning after baking so many waffles for yourself and other people.
Pros and Cons of Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker:
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It provides Two Indicator Lights on the top of the machine. The Red Light shows that the Waffle Maker is ON, while the Green Light indicates that the waffles are ready to eat.
- The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker has 8-inch long, non stick round plates for baking the waffles. The waffles will never stuck as the plates are non stick and they are also easy to clean.
- It provides One Large Dial for Temperature Control. You need to set the heat level to customize the waffle shade for the next waffle baking process.
- With this thin waffle maker, you can prepare fresh, homemade Belgian style waffles with deep pockets. The waffles will be more delicious when the deep pockets are filled with syrup or toppings.
- It has a Handle which is not heated even if whole waffle maker is. So the handle is safe to touch and it will let you open the waffle maker safely without burning your hands.
- Some customers complain that this waffle maker provides an uneven baking. The bottom plates deliver more heat to make waffles brown and upper plates give less heating.
- The customers also complain that the lid does not close tightly. As a result, it spills the batter around the waffle maker.
• 3 in 1: Waffle Maker, Grill and Griddle
• Non Stick Reversible Cooking Plates
• Adjustable Temperature Controls
• Stay Cool Back Handles for Safety
• 8 x 8 Inch Large Square Surface
Black+Decker G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker is a versatile machine that cooks various food items. You can use it as a thin waffle maker, a sandwich toaster or a griddle. This 3-in-1 appliance is designed to fulfill your needs for multiple food items throughout the day.
The cooking plates of this waffle maker are reversible for your convenience. One side of the plates has deep grids to bake waffles, while the other side has flat surface to grill for toasting sandwiches. For eggs and bacon, you can use two 8 x 8 inch flat griddle surfaces.
There are variable temperature control settings in this Black+Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker. You can select low, medium or warm options by moving the dial given on front of the machine. If you want to eat crispy waffles in dark brown shade, you should keep the heat level at warm option.
The Grids are designed to bake four waffles at a time. You need to reverse the cooking plates for top and bottom sandwich grilling. It also has a 180 degree unique hinge that makes the available cooking area double provide you a large surface and more cooking options.
Pros and Cons of Black+Decker G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker:
Black+Decker G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker has a few pros and cons as given below:
- The Black+Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker is a versatile cooking machine is design to satisfy everyone’s appetite. It can toast sandwiches, dry up eggs and bacon to craft large, fluffy waffles at anytime.
- The Grill Plates are non-stick, removable and reversible. You can use the plates on grid side for baking waffles and turn it over to a flat surface for cooking other food items.
- The Variable Heat Control allows you to adjust the temperature from low to warm for baking the waffles. The non-stick cooking surfaces are easy to clean with wipe of a cloth.
- It has a large square are of 8 x 8 inches to provide four servings at a time. You can also make eight servings when you lay the top of the waffle maker flat.
- The food is healthy when its less oily. This thin waffle maker comes with grease channels that drain oily residues away from your food during the cooking process.
- Some customers complain that the metal plates don’t stay on place and the food starts ticking on surface after several months.
- The customers also complain that the cooking plates are loose and fall often when they try to bake waffles. The clip provided for holding the plate is very thin and bends easily.
• Classic Black and Stainless Steel Design
• Easy to Clean Non-Stick Grids
• Bakes Four Waffles at a time
• Power On and Preheat Indicator Lights
• Compact Design for Upright Storage
Hamilton Beach 26020 is a compact waffle maker with square cooking surface. It has a large 9.5 inch surface area to make four slices of waffles at a time. This waffle maker does not take much time, you will get your delicious waffles ready to eat within 4 to 5 minutes.
This waffle maker has two different indicator lights which are helpful for the users. The Red Color Light shows power i.e. the waffle maker is on and the Green Color Light informs that it is heated up. Once the waffle maker is heated up, you can add batter on your waffle slices.
The Hamilton Beach 26020 is a thin waffle maker with non stick grids. These Belgian style grids are made with non stick surface so that you can easily remove the waffles after baking. The waffles don’t stick on the grids which make them easier to cleanup than regular grids.
The compact size with upright storage option make it easy to store. You can use this waffle maker for baking waffles and thereafter put it in a small corner of pantry or cupboard of your kitchen. The classic black and stainless steel design provide an attractive appearance on the kitchen counter.
Pros and Cons of Hamilton Beach 26020 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker:
Hamilton Beach 26020 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker has some pros and cons as follows:
- It has Non Stick Grids with a large cooking surface area to bake four slices of waffles at a time. The non stick grids remain clean for longer time and are also easy for manual cleaning.
- There are Red and Green Indicator Lights. The Red Light illuminates when the power is on and the Green Light illuminates when it’s time to add the batter on your waffles.
- The Hamilton Beach 26020 Belgian Waffle Maker comes in a classic black and stainless steel design to offer great looks and make your kitchen counter more beautiful.
- It is a compact size thin waffle maker with upright storage function. After using the waffle maker, you can easily store it in your cupboard or pantry.
- This waffle maker heats up the cooking surface very fast. It is capable to make fluffy and crispy golden brown waffles within 4 to 5 minutes only.
- This is a great waffle maker for baking four slices at a time, but it does not offer temperature control settings. So you can’t select your desired temperature before baking waffles.
- Some customers complain that this waffle maker bakes the waffles unevenly. One portion of the waffle is baked too much, while the other portion is baked too little.
• Non Stick Coated Plates
• Innovative Award Winning Sloped Design
• Unlimited Options of Recipes
• Includes Measuring Cup and Pouring Spout
• One Year Hassle Free Warranty
Chefman Belgian is a wonderful waffle maker with an innovative design. It comes with a unique, award winning and patented design with anti leaking system. It seals the batter while cooking the waffles. As a result, you will always have a mess free and stress free waffle baking experience.
The updated waffle plates provide proper batter flow and more even cooking. You just need to twist pour spout into the base and get the provided measuring cup to pour batter. There are various types of batters, some of them may require adjustment for thickness or density to prepare your desired crispy waffles.
This Chefman Thin Waffle Maker comes with extra strong non stick coating on its cooking plates. This coating helps for easy cleaning of internal area of the waffle maker. The Chefman has provided a cleaning tool which is useful to remove excess batter out of the pour spout.
It is a cETL approved waffle maker with advanced safety technology to provide long lasting use. The company offers one year hassle free warranty. With this waffle maker, you will also get free access to Club Chefman for tailor made recipes and tutorial videos.
Pros and Cons of Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker:
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It is an easy to cook waffle maker in four simple steps. Firstly, remove the spout from base and lock on top of the unit, use included measuring cup to pour batter into spout, wait for sometime and open the lid to get your delicious waffles.
- This Waffle Maker has an Anti Leaking System that seals the batter inside the unit so that you can always cook the waffles without creating any mess on your kitchen counter.
- The Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker provides a free measuring cup that fits perfectly on the unit. It is helpful to make your waffle baking task easier and faster than ever.
- You will get unlimited recipe options with this innovative thin waffle maker. The company gives you access to Club Chefman that contains tailor made step by step recipes and tutorial videos.
- The Cooking Surface of the waffle maker is protected with strong non stick coating which offers ease of cleaning after baking waffles. It also includes cleaning tool to remove excess batter.
- Some customers complain that the batter gets clogged while pouring into spout. This may happen because of thick batter, so you should always use a thin batter for baking waffles.
- The customers also complain that the Blue Indicator Light does not turn on sometime. It makes them difficult to know when or if the waffles are baked and ready to eat.
• Power and Ready Indicator Lights
• Non Stick Cooking Surface
• 7 Different Browning Levels
• Large 6.5 Inches Round Cooking Surface
• 4 Easy to Cut Sections
All-Clad WD700162 is a perfect thin waffle maker for cooking delicious round shaped waffles. It allows you to cook 6.5 inches large waffles with 1/2 inch thickness. The large waffle will also have straight horizontal and vertical lines to let you cut it in four sections before serving it on the dining table.
In order to provide perfect cooking results, this waffle maker has an advanced heating technology. This technology offers homogeneous browning and a stream release system to make the waffles crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
The All-Clad Classic Round Waffle Maker comes with precise cooking control and non stick cooking surface. There are two LED indicator lights which will inform you when this thin waffle maker is ready to cook and also when your tasty waffles are ready to eat.
When you see the “Ready to Cook” Light On, you should pour batter into unit. The Non Stick Cooking Surface allows you to quickly release the waffles from the unit. The waffles will not stick on surface and that’s why you can easily clean the surface after the waffle cooking is over.
Pros and Cons of All-Clad WD700162 Classic Round Waffle Maker:
All-Clad WD700162 Classic Round Waffle Maker has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It has Red and Green Indicator Lights which are very helpful. When the red light illuminates, you should pour batter and when green light turns on, you should open the unit and release the waffles.
- The All-Clad Classic Round Waffle Maker provides 7 browning controls with a large dial. You can set the dial from 1 to 7 level to adjust heating level for your waffles.
- The Non Stick Cooking Surface prevents the waffles from sticking on the cooking area. It also makes the cleaning task easier for the waffles never get stuck on it.
- This waffle maker is made from highly polished stainless steel body and riveted stainless steel handles. Such unique and sophisticated design gives professional performance.
- It has compact size and locking latch to make its storage easier in any small space. You can store this thin waffle maker vertically inside the cupboard of your kitchen.
- This Waffle Maker has a large footprint, so it takes up relatively more surface area on your kitchen counter than other waffle makers with small footprints.
- Some customers complain that the unit malfunctions in heating which leads to uneven cooking of waffles. It bakes the waffles either one side or in middle area and leaves the rest unbaked.
• Cooks Two Waffles in Two Minutes
• Consistent Even Heating on Waffles
• Non Stick Coating on Cooking Surface
• Easy to Open Latching Handle
• Adjustable Baking Control
Chef’sChoice 852 Classic WafflePro is an ideal waffle maker for homemade and quick mix batters. It comes with a superior, non stick coated cooking surface to let you cook without any mess and clean the unit easily after the waffle cooking is finished.
It has a large cooking surface with deep pockets. It allows you to cook two large waffle slices together in less than two minutes. You can use this thin waffle maker when you are very hungry and don’t want to wait for the oven baked food which takes 20 to 30 minutes to get ready to eat.
It has temperature settings on top of the unit to give you complete baking control. You can decide the shade of your waffles before the baking process starts. The temperature settings are ranging from 1 to 6 levels to cook light brown to dark golden waffles with perfection.
The Chef’s Choice Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker is designed to recover its temperature quickly. You need to turn off the waffle maker on completion of one baking cycle. The unit loses its temperature when it’s switched off, but it recovers it back quickly and ready for the next baking cycle.
Pros and Cons of Chef’sChoice 852 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker:
Chef’sChoice 852 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker has some pros and cons as follows:
- It has a large cooking surface with one division in the middle. So you can cook two large square shaped waffles simultaneously within just two minutes or less time.
- The Consistent Even Heating and Adjustable Baking Control provide surety for cooking delicious waffles with uniform baking inside and outside for a perfect taste.
- The Top Waffle Plate is attached to the unit with a unique floating hinge. It makes sure that you will always get uniform thickness and even baking for your waffles.
- The Heating Indicator Light illuminates to inform you that the waffle maker is ready for cooking. It has built in cord storage to let you keep it in upright position inside cupboard when not in use.
- The Chef’sChoice Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker has an instant temperature recovery function. It helps to keep the waffle maker always ready to bake the waffles.
- Some customers complain that this waffle maker provides uneven heating. So the waffles have white spots where the heating could not reach.
- The customers also complain that the latches shut during cooking process. So the steam gets trapped, waffles become soggy and the batter comes out from sides.
• 4 Slice Waffle Maker
• Dura Ceramic Coating
• Innovative Infusion Technology
• 29 Percent Faster Cooking than Others
• Power and Ready Indicator Lights
Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker comes with infused oil in cooking surface. The infusion technology layers extra virgin olive oil is already on its cooking surface, so you don’t need to add any other oil for baking your favorite waffles.
The Dura Ceramic Coating increases the usage life of the waffle maker. The cooking surface of this thin waffle maker is non stick, so you can quickly make waffles and lift them easily after baking. The Dura Ceramic also increases the speed of cooking waffles in comparison of other waffle makers.
The Oster DuraCeramic Waffle Maker has two different indicator lights. The Red Light shows power status, it means the unit is turned on cooking waffles. The Green Light illuminates only when the baking cycle is over and the waffles are ready to be released from the waffle maker.
The Waffle Maker is useful only when you want to cook crispy, thin waffles for yourself and family. You need to store it safely when it is not in use. This Oster Thin Waffle Maker comes with vertical storage compatibility to get stored in a cabinet or cupboard with small space.
Pros and Cons of Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker:
Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker has a few pros and cons as given below:
- The Oster DuraCeramic Infusion Series Waffle Maker has safe carrying handle and lid lock. So you can easily store it upright in pantry or cupboard of your kitchen when not in use.
- The Dura Ceramic will not flake or peel in future. It is more durable than the standard non stick surface. Moreover, it can cook waffles 29 percent faster than other non stick waffle makers.
- It has infused oil in the cooking surface. This extra virgin olive oil will not spoil the taste, so you can cook healthier waffles without sacrificing the delicious taste.
- It contains two LED Light Indicators, Red Light indicates that the power is on and the waffle maker is ready to cook. The Green Light indicates that the waffles are cooked and ready to eat.
- The Dura Ceramic Non Stick Coating is powerful and durable. This coating lasts 10 times longer than general non stick coating and it prevents the waffles from sticking on the cooking surface.
- Some customers complain that the waffles don’t get browned properly on top, this may happen because of uneven or not enough heating on waffles from the top plate.
- Some customers complain that this waffle maker does not make thin waffles. The waffles are thicker in comparison of other best thin waffle makers in competition.
• Advanced Taste and Texture Selection
• Waffle Ready Beeper and Indicator Lights
• Precise Temperature Control Settings
• Superior Non Stick Coating
• Floating Hinge for Uniform Thickness
Chef’sChoice 854 Classic WafflePro is a fast cooking waffle maker. First of all, it has a very large surface in square shape with one horizontal and one vertical division. It means you can bake four crispy waffles at once in this thin waffle maker within two minutes or lesser time.
This waffle maker has two indicator lights, one for baking and the other for ready. When you see the Red Light Indicator On, you should realize that the waffle maker is ready for baking. At that time, you should pour the batter into the unit so that it can bake thin and crispy waffles for you.
The Chef’sChoice 854 Class Waffle Maker contains a “waffle ready” indicator light. This Green Light will be turned on automatically when the waffles are cooked and ready to be removed from the unit. You should open the lid of waffle maker, release your waffles and put them in your food plate.
The Precise Temperature Control provides consistently even baking of waffles. You can set the temperature level from 1 to 3 or higher to get your desired color waffles after they are baked. If you want deep golden brown crispier waffles then you should set the temperature at highest level.
Pros and Cons of Chef’sChoice 854 Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker:
Chef’sChoice 854 Classic WafflePro Waffle Maker comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- The Cooking Surface has non stick coating to keep the waffles safe from sticking inside and it is also easier to clean the non stick surface as there are less batter particles.
- The Chef’sChoice 854 Class WafflePro Waffle Maker provides an advanced taste and texture select options. You can set it on Crisp Texture Moist Interior or Uniform Texture for your waffles.
- The Indicator Lights inform you when the unit is ready for baking waffles and also when the waffles are ready for eating. It also has a Ready Beeper that beeps when the waffles are cooked.
- The Temperature Control Option allows you to adjust the heat level as 1 to 3 for your waffles. You can bake your desired shade waffles based on your selected temperature settings.
- The Quad Baking System is able to bake four slices of waffles at a time. Moreover, this waffle maker takes less than 4 minutes to bake four thin, crispy waffles for you.
- Some customers complain that the batter leaks from this waffle maker unit. It may happen because of too much batter pouring or that particular unit is defective.
- Some customers complain that the waffles baked by this unit are too thin which make the waffles dry and crunchy instead of crispy.
• 1200 Watt Heart Shape Waffle Maker
• Cooks 10 Waffles in One Time
• Browning Control for Temperature Adjustment
• Stainless Steel Top Cover
• Stay Cool Touch Handle with Lock
ZZ Heart Waffle Maker is a high powered thin waffle maker with exciting features. This waffle maker can bake 10 crispy waffles in one time. You will love this waffle maker more when you come to know that it cooks the waffles in heart shape only.
This waffle maker has five temperature settings that allow you to control the heat level. As you set the heat level from 1 to 5, it will directly affect the browning process. The waffles will be light brown to dark golden brown based on the temperature you have selected for baking them.
The Quantanium Cooking Surface is non stick as well as scratch resistant. Therefore, you will enjoy baking your favorite waffles in this unit. The waffles will never get stuck on cooking surface and as a result, it will take too little time for cleaning the waffle maker unit.
The ZZ Waffle Maker has 10-in-1 waffle iron to delicious heart shape waffles in minutes. The Red and Green Light Indicator keeps you informed when the waffle maker is ready turned on (red light) and also when it is ready for baking (green light) crispy or fluffy waffles for your family.
Pros and Cons of ZZ Heart Waffle Maker with Non-Stick Plate:
ZZ Heart Waffle Maker with Non-Stick Plate contains various pros and cons given as under:
- The Cord of this waffle maker warps under the base of the unit. It allows you to store the waffle maker vertically to save space in your kitchen.
- The ZZ Heart Waffle Maker has two light indicators. The red light indicator shows that the waffle maker unit is on, while the green light shows that the unit is ready for baking waffles.
- The Cooking Surface is made of Quantanium, so it is non stick and scratch resistant. It will provide great baking performance and ease of cleaning for years.
- There are five temperature settings in this waffle maker. You can adjust the temperature from 1 to 5 to make your waffles crispy or fluffy in relevant brown shade.
- This 10-in-1 Waffle Maker has power of 1200 watt iron to bake 10 heart shape waffles in one time. It will take only a few minutes to get your crispy waffles ready for eating.
- This thin waffle maker is great for couples and people who love heart shape waffles. But this unit cannot bake the waffles in any other shape.
- Some customers complain that the temperature setting dial is loose and the unit is not able to bake crispy waffles as it should be.
How to Make Delicious, Thin Waffles Using A Thin Waffle Maker
When you buy a new thin waffle maker, you may not know the baking process. We are here to help you about how to make delicious thin waffles by using the best thin waffle maker in your kitchen. You should follow the simple steps mentioned below:
It is recommended to go through user manual and instructions before you start using the thin waffle maker to cook waffles.
- Make sure that the waffle maker is clean and its cord is attached to the power socket.
- Prepare your waffle batter by mixing its ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, milk, oil and baking powder. You should keep the real vanilla or amaretto flavor ready for adding it when your waffles will bake.
- You should use the cooking spray if the plates of waffle maker are dry. The cooking spray will help you to easily release the waffles after baking is done.
- Turn On the Thin Waffle Maker and check if the power indicator light is turned on. You need to wait for sometime as the unit goes through preheating process.
- After 1 to 3 minutes, the preheating will be done and the Green Light will turn on. It means the waffle maker is heated up and ready for baking your waffles.
- Adjust the Temperature Settings to set the heating level for browning your waffles.
- Fill up the measuring cup with batter and pour the batter carefully on the cooking plates. Make sure the batter does not spread or spill outside the plates.
- Close the Lid of the Waffle Maker and lock it. Wait for a few minutes (2 to 5 or more minutes) until you see the indicator light illuminating or hear the ready beep. Add real vanilla or amaretto flavor on the waffles.
- Open the Lid of Waffle Maker and release the waffles with help of a non-metal utensil. The metal can scratch the cooking plates and damage the non stick coating.
- Put your crispy or fluffy waffles in a food plate and remove the power cord from socket to turn off the waffle maker.
- Add some amazing toppings and syrup on your thin waffles to make them more delicious. Enjoy the waffles with your family members.
How to Clean Your Thin Waffle Maker in a Safe Way
The Waffle Maker is designed to prepare delicious thin waffles in a few minutes. It works perfectly when you use it as per instructions manual. But the waffle maker also requires regular cleaning, only then it can bake healthy and hygienic waffles for you.
If you have just finished waffle baking process then you have to wait for sometime so that the temperature of waffle maker goes down to normal. You must not try to clean the waffle maker immediately after the baking process. Here we provide the step by step process for cleaning the thin waffle maker with complete safety.
- Remove the power cord of waffle maker from socket before you begin the cleaning process.
- Take a paper towel and clean the cooking plates to remove the baked bits or excess cooking spray.
- Thereafter you should get a damp cloth and spread it properly on grids. Move the cloth around the grids to remove cooked blobs from the cooking plate.
- The next step is to wash and clean the cooking plates. If your waffle maker has removable plates then you can wash them separately.
- Remove the cooking plates from waffle maker and soak them into a sink or large bowl filled with soapy warm water.
- Keep the plates inside warm water for a few minutes and wash them into the sink under tap water. Then dry the cooking plates with soft towel.
- You must not put the cooking plates in dishwasher as it can damage the non stick coating of plates.
- Wipe the stainless steel and other outer area of the waffle maker with a warm damp cloth. Thereafter, clean the whole unit inside and outside with a dry cloth.
- Attach the cooking plates back to the waffle maker and shut the lid to close the unit. Warp the cord and store the waffle maker inside cupboard or cabinet of your kitchen.
When you clean the waffle maker, take care of its power cord. You should keep the cord and plug away from the touch of water. In this way, you can clean your thin waffle maker in a safe way and make delicious thin waffles for your family and friends.
All the information mentioned above about Top 10 Best Thin Waffle Makers Reviews is true and fair. The features and pros, cons of each waffle maker are obtained from their web advertisement released by the manufacturer or authorized seller. If you have further queries regarding the thin waffle maker then you need to go to Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.