The Best 10 Tent Heaters [2020 Reviews]
- 10 Best Tent Heaters Comparison Table
- Best Tent Heater Reviews
- #1. Mr. Heater Little Buddy – ( Best Overall Tent Heater)
- #2. AmazonBasics Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater
- #3. Camco Olympian Wave-3 – (Best Heater For The Small Tents)
- #4. Texsport 14215 – (best camping tent heater)
- #5. Mr. Heater Big Buddy – (Best Heater for Large Tent)
- #6. Sengoku OR-77 HeatMate – (Best Portable Tent Heater)
- #7. Brightown Ceramic Space Portable Electric Heater
- #8. Mr. Heater F232017 MH9BXRV Buddy Grey Radiant Heater
- #9. Comfort Zone CZ707 1500 Watt Compact Utility Heater
- #10. Mr. Heater F232035 MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater
- Why Do You Need A Tent Heater for Camping?
Many people are fond of going on camping as it gives them a lot of fun and adventure. It is important to take care of your health while camping in winter season. You should have the best tent heater to feel warmth even in the coolest weather.
A tent heater is a portable equipment designed to provide heat. When you are on comping, you may not have your regular heating source. Therefore we have found the best alternative to your heating source i.e. a good quality tent heater that will keep you warm during winter.
It is recommended to get an ideal tent safe heater to cope up with the weather condition and keep the temperature of your body warm.
A tent heater is powered by either propane gas or electric power supply. It is a bit confusing for you to find the most suitable portable heater for camping and other outdoor activities. Therefore our team has done a research and found a list of top 10 best tent heaters.
10 Best Tent Heaters Comparison Table
|Tent Heater||Tent Heater Product|
British Thermal Unit
|01||Mr. Heater Little Buddy Propane Heater||Up to 3800 BTU||Check Price|
|02||AmazonBasics Ceramic Small Space Heater||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|03||Camco LP Gas Catalytic Heater||Up to 3000 BTU||Check Price|
|04||Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater||Up to 2890 BTU||Check Price|
|05||Mr. Heater Big Buddy Propane Heater|
4000, 9000 and
|06||Sengoku HeatMate Portable Kerosene Heater||Up to 10,000 BTU||Check Price|
|07||Brightown Portable Electric Heater||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|08||Mr. Heater Buddy Grey Radiant Heater||From 4000 to 9000 BTU||Check Price|
|09||Comfort Zone1500 Watt Compact Heater||Not Mentioned||Check Price|
|10||Mr. Heater Portable Space Heater||From 6000 to 12000 BTU||Check Price|
Best Tent Heater Reviews
The propane heater and electric heater work perfectly to provide warm air inside the tent, cabin or room. However, you must have continuous electricity supply to light up and use the electric tent heater. On the other hand, you need disposable propane cylinder to use propane heater inside and outside your tent.
Here we will discuss detailed reviews of 10 best tent heaters for camping. You should go through these reviews to get your desired tent heater for your tent, cabin, bedroom, office or any other place.
#1. Mr. Heater Little Buddy – ( Best Overall Tent Heater)
• Support Up to 7000 Feet Elevation
• Continuous Odor Free Heating
• Provide 45 Degree Heating Angle
• Low Oxygen Auto Shut Off System
• Ideal for Rooms Up to 95 Feet
Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B is a portable heater required for tents, campers and indoor places. It is a propane heater which works by the fuel supplied by the propane cylinder. In order to use this best tent heater for camping, you must connect it with a one pound disposable propane cylinder.
It is designed to provide heat at up to 45 degrees angle to let you feel warmth even in winter season. There is nothing typical in this portable heater, anyone can easily turn it on and off as their their requirement. This tent heater has a simple on/off button situated on right side of the device.
As you turn on this portable heater, it starts spreading heat in nearby area. When you are out on camping for a whole night, you should keep this best tent heater with yourself. It is capable to spread heat and keep your tent warm up to 5.6 hours with a fresh, new propane cylinder.
The low oxygen sensor is very useful function of this Mr. Heater. When you turn on this propane heater, make sure you have put it in a vent area of 4 square inches for adequate ventilation. When oxygen level is low in your tent or room, the heater will automatically shut off for safety purposes.
Pros and Cons of Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Propane Heater:
Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Propane Heater has some pros and cons as follows:
- This is a portable propane heater to provide continuous odor free heating in your tent, workshop, job site, porch and other places. It works based on the disposable propane cylinder.
- The Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy Portable Heater is set at a 45-degree angle to spread heating in the tent with maximum elevation of 7000 feet.
- This tent heater is powered by a disposable propane cylinder, so it does not require any power supply and charging. You can carry it anywhere you go even if there is no electricity supply.
- It has Low Oxygen Sensor which works for your safety. When the oxygen level is low in your tent or room, the sensor shuts off the tent heater automatically to keep you safe from emergency.
- This is a powerful tent heater which can run on up to 3800 BTU to spread heat in your room or tent for maximum 5.6 hours. If you need it for more time, you can add a new propane cylinder to it.
- Some customers complain that this tent heater works fine when it is brand new. But the on/off switch becomes stiff as the time goes on and then it is hard to turn the heater on.
- The customers also complain that the tent heater takes time in lighting up. It does not light up quickly in 15 to 30 seconds, but it takes up your time in minutes.
• Available in 4 Different Colors
• Ideal for Small Spaces and Tents
• Equipped with Efficient Ceramic Coils
• Compact Personal Space Heater
• Perfect for Drafty or Unheated Rooms
AmazonBasics DQ1722C is a compact size heater for table top and desk. It is a more efficient heating solution for your bedroom, office, tent, garage, workshop or any other indoor place. It is designed to create a warm and cozy environment in a small space area to save you from heavy cold outside.
This mini heater is equipped with four fast heating ceramic coils. These coils are helpful to create heat and make your room environment warm as quick as possible. You just need to switch this portable heater on to experience the consistent flow of warm air in your tent and enjoy a comfortable sleep.
This AmazonBasics Personal Mini Heater is more powerful than the traditional forced air space heaters. This heater utilizes a naturally conducive element to heat up quickly and spread the heat in nearby area. It is compact enough to place on a table top or desk and it is also easy to transport anywhere.
It is an ideal tent heater crafted with a sturdy base and tip over protection. It is one of the most affordable and low cost tent heaters in the market. If you are looking for a mini 500 watt portable heater under $20 then this AmazonBasics Heater is a perfect choice for you.
Pros and Cons of AmazonBasics DQ1722C Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater:
AmazonBasics DQ1722C Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It is engineered to spread the consistent flow of warm air generated by the fast heating ceramic coils. You should switch it on when you need an extra bit of warmth on a chilly night.
- The AmazonBasics DQ1722C Personal Mini Heater comes with efficient ceramic coils which help the unit for fast heating to create warm environment in your tent, room or other places.
- This tent heater gets direct benefit of a naturally conducive ceramic element to heat up the room or tent area in seconds. The fast and consistent heating make you feel comfortable for hours.
- The compact size of the heater makes it easy to put on table, desk or transport anywhere you go. It also offer four beautiful colors to match your decors at home, office, tent or workshop.
- This tent heater includes a top over protection to offer extra safety to the user. The height of the heater is only 6.3 inch (i.e. 16 centimeters) to fit any small space area.
- This is a 500 Watt Mini Heater which is good small spaces with one or two personal at a time. If the area is too large or there are too many people then this heater won’t be enough for them.
- This compact heater creates heat quickly but it requires continuous plugged in power supply. So you cannot use this heater at a place where the electricity is not available.
#3. Camco Olympian Wave-3 – (Best Heater For The Small Tents)
• No Electrical Drain or Battery Connection
• Adjustable Up to 3000 BTU Per Hour
• Portable Design for Tent and Camping
• Wave Heaters Operate Silently
• Spread Heat Up to 100 Square Feet Area
Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 is a liquid propane gas heater for tent, RV, home and cabin. You can adjust this portable heater from 1600 BTU to maximum 3000 BTU per hour as per your requirement. It can be either mounted a wall or used as a portable tent heater in camping.
This catalytic heater is operated on a low pressure gas and it does not require any electric drain or battery connection. The catalytic heating is 99.98 percent efficient which is far better than the flame type heaters which waste almost 45 percent of the total heat produced by them.
The Camco Olympian Wave-3 Heater produces enough heat to warm up to 100 square feet space in your tent or room. It comes with a built-in automatic Piezo electric sparker which is useful to start or switch on the heater. This sparker is powerful enough to last for up to 20,000 starts.
This wave heater functions on low pressure HD-5 propane gas only. It is also equipped with a 100 percent safety shut off valve. This valve is designed to provide protection and prevent accidental non ignitions fuel discharge. It operates silently without any noise of fan or blower.
Pros and Cons of Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Heater:
Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Heater has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- The Camco Olympian Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Heater has a built-in automatic Piezo electric sparker which will last for 20,000 starts. It is available in 3000, 6000 and 8000 BTU sizes.
- It creates a high efficiency radiant heat because the combustion takes place at relatively low temperature. So it provides feeling of warm comfort similar to solar radiation.
- This catalytic heater is made to generate a comfortable and radiant heat, because the heat is produced from the flame-less catalytic combustion process.
- It is capable to heat up 100 square feet area within a short time. This 100 feet heater rating is obtained when outside temperature was 35°F and a R17 exterior insulation.
- It operates silently without any noise of fan or blower. It is also equipped with a safety shut off valve which will prevent accidental non ignitions fuel discharge throughout its usage life.
- It is a versatile heater which you can mount in the wall or use as a portable heater. It offers an adjustable BTU from 1600 to 3000 to let you set it as per your requirement.
- Some customers complain that this portable heater is slower in heating up the nearby area in comparison of other tent heaters available in the market.
- Some customers complain that this heater sets off the carbon monoxide alarm. Moreover, its price is quite high, so it is an expensive heater compared to its competitors.
#4. Texsport 14215 – (best camping tent heater)
• Compatible with One Pound Propane Tank
• Large Paddle Foot Plastic Base
• Aluminum Reflector with Safety Grid
• Constructed with Steel and Copper Materials
• Adjustable Up to 2890 BTUs
Texsport 14215 is a portable heater made for camping, hunting and other outdoor activities. If you are fond of going outdoor forest places during winter season then this heater will be your best companion throughout the journey. It functions without the need of battery of electricity.
It is constructed from stainless steel and copper hardware to provide durability. The heater comes with an individual regulator knob. You can use this knob to control this heater and adjust its heating level at up to 2890 BTUs or lower as per your need at a time.
This Texsport Heater stays in standing position. It contains a large fold away paddle foot that makes the heater stand correctly on the table or any other place. It has aluminum reflector that spreads the heat perfectly in nearby area and the grid provides protection for kids from accidental touch.
This portable heater is compatible with the standard size and disposable one pound propane cylinder. You can attach either 16.4 ounces or 14.1 ounces propane tank to this heater. You need to buy your desired cylinder and attach it to use this tent heater to make the environment warm.
Pros and Cons of Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater:
Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It is a compact size portable heater which is easy to operate and transport anywhere without any hassle. Moreover, it does not require any electricity supply, so you can use it anywhere.
- The Texsport Propane Heater has a fold away large paddle plastic foot base. This base keeps the heater stable on a table, desk or any other flat surface for so many hours.
- It is a heavy duty tent heater constructed from the stainless steel and copper hardware. It is crafted to provide durability for consistent use for camping, picnic, tracking and other outdoor adventures.
- This portable heater also has a safety valve. This valve is helpful to shut off the heater fuel automatically when or if the flame goes out.
- It is powered by the standard size one pound disposable propane fuel tanks. It is compatible with both the 16.4 and 14.1 ounces propane cylinders, you can use any of them to light up this heater.
- Some customers claim that this portable heater is designed for outdoor uses. It means you can use it on mountain, forest or any other area, but not inside the tent.
- Some customers complain that it spreads heat for a while and then stops. Sometimes, it gives heat, but you have to be nearby it in 5-inch area to feel the heat.
#5. Mr. Heater Big Buddy – (Best Heater for Large Tent)
• Approved for Indoor and Outdoor Use
• Various Heat Levels Control Knob
• Auto Off with Low Oxygen Sensor
• 100 Percent Efficient and Clean Burning
• Spread Heat Up to 450 Square Feet
Mr. Heater F274830 MH18BRV Big Buddy is a portable heater with multiple functions. This heater directly connects with two one pound propane cylinder. It is a perfect solution for heating up enclosed spaces such as cabins, tents, rooms, garages and other places.
This liquid propane heater comes with an integrated fan which increases its heating capacity. it is a great combination of blending radiant heat and convection style heat at the same time. It is capable to spread the heat up to 450 square feet area to provide a comfortable and warm feeling to everyone around.
The Mr. Heater Big Buddy Propane Heater is approved for both the indoor as well as outdoor use. It comes with an adjustable control knob that allows you to control the heat level in your tent. You can set the heat level at low, medium or high as per your requirement during camping night.
It has automatic low oxygen shut off system which is helpful when your room has low oxygen level. It also has an accidental tip over safety shut off function. The auto shut off system turns the heater off immediately when you try to use the heater at 7000 feet above the sea level.
Pros and Cons of Mr. Heater F274830 MH18BRV Big Buddy Grey Propane Heater:
Mr. Heater F274830 MH18BRV Big Buddy Grey Propane Heater has some pros and cons as follows:
- It comes with adjustable heat settings that allow you to set the heat level from low to medium to high as per your needs. It delivers 4000, 9000 or 18000 BTU per hours as you select.
- The Mr. Heater Big Buddy Grey Propane Heater is designed to use with propane gas. It directly connects with two 1 pound propane cylinders or one 20 pound cylinder with optional hose.
- It has two swivel regulators which give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter.
- This portable heater is capable to spread heat in nearby area of up to 450 square feet. It is the best tent heater for spaces like cabins, tents, garage, bedroom, office and other places.
- It has an Oxygen Depletion Sensor which works as an auto shut off when the nearby environment has low level of oxygen. It shuts off the heater for safety purposes.
- Some customers complain that this heater has overheating problem. Sometimes the actual flames go on the ceramic parts and also on the metal framing part.
- The customers claim that the build quality of the heater is changed over the years. Moreover, the regulator gets leaking propane problem after several uses.
#6. Sengoku OR-77 HeatMate – (Best Portable Tent Heater)
• Capable for heating Up to 380 Square Feet
• Large Capacity 1.2 Gallon Fuel Tank
• Portable 10,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
• Ideal for Everyday Heating Needs
• Auto Push Button Ignition and Safety Shut Off
Sengoku OR-77 HeatMate is an easy to use and operate without the need of electricity. It is a great alternative to your electric heating device. It is useful for you to get emergency heating source when the electricity power fails or not available at a time.
It is an omni radiant kerosene heater for zone heating of rooms up to 380 square feet. This heater is ideal for indoor and outdoor places includes tents, patio, deck, gazebo and other recreational areas. You can light up this tent heater to feel some warmth in a cold winter night.
This Sengoku HeatMate Heater comes with a large capacity fuel tank, it can hold up to 1.2 gallons of fuel at once. After lighting up this portable heater, you can get warm air in your tent or cabin for up to 14 hours, subject to the condition that the fuel tank should be full at the beginning.
This portable heater has many useful functions like automatic safety shut off, easy put button start, EZ flame adjuster, tip over switch and protective safety grills. The new burner design of the heater protects it from the wind and makes sure that you get proper heat as long as the heater is on.
Pros and Cons of Sengoku HeatMate Portable Omni Radiant Kerosene Heater:
Sengoku HeatMate Portable Omni Radiant Kerosene Heater contains various pros and cons given as under:
- The Sengoku HeatMate Portable Kerosene Heater is capable to provide heat up to 10,000 BTU to cover the small and large spaces up to 380 square feet at a time.
- It has a large capacity 1.2 gallon fuel tank, so the tank can hold up to 4.5 liters of fuel. With a full fuel tank, this portable heater can provide heat continuously for 12 to 14 hours.
- This Omni Radiant Heater is perfect for emergency heating, zone heating, supplemental heating and urgent heating needs when electricity does not exist or not available.
- It is crafted for using at indoor spaces as well as outdoor places. When the heater is at outdoor, its new burner design protects itself from the wind and provides good heating performance.
- This heater comes with an easy push start button, you don’t need any matches or electricity for lighting up the heater. Whenever you want some warm air, just push the start button to switch on the heater.
- Some customers claim that this portable heater works fine until the switch off function fails. The heater does not switch off when all shut off functions stop working.
- Some customers complain that this heater does not have enough flame and when they try to increase the flame, the heater spreads an unpleasant odor in the room.
• Three Different Heat Level Settings
• ETL Certified Ceramic Heater
• Overheat Protection for Safety Purpose
• Compact Size, Small Portable Heater
• Built-in Handle for Easy Carrying
Brightown Ceramic Space is a high performance and versatile heater. It provides three different heat level settings to let you customize the amount and flow of the heat in your tent. You can set it at high heat @1500 watt, low heat @750 watt or normal cool blow fan as per your preference.
It is an ETL certified ceramic heater which is ideal to use for indoor spaces like tent, desk, office and home. This heater is completely safe to use for everyone at any normal or forest location. In addition to heat control, it also contains an overheat protection function to keep you always safe.
It is a compact size heater which fits any tent or room with very limited space. Its dimensions are 6.2 x 7 x 9.2 inches that is ideal for tight spaces. The best part about this heater is that is a quiet heater. It makes a little noise which you will hardly notice when the heater is on/running and you are nearby.
This Brightown Heater allows you to heat up the spaces you are in to reduce energy consumption. You can lower your thermostat and also lower your energy (electricity) bills. This portable heater is specially designed for dorm, tent, bedroom, office and many other medium size spaces.
Pros and Cons of Brightown Ceramic Space Portable Electric Heater:
Brightown Ceramic Space Portable Electric Heater comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It is constructed with a unique design of safe ceramic element interior and cool touch exterior. It also has a built-in handle to let you carry the heater wherever you go i.e. camping, meeting etc..
- This portable ceramic heater offers an additional safety to the user with its automatic overheat protection. This protection keeps you safe from any overheating issue when the heater is on.
- The Brightown Ceramic Space Electric Heater provides three different heat settings. You can adjust the heat at high, low or set it on the normal cool blow fan mode.
- When you select the heat level at high setting, the heater starts spreading the heat instantly. Within one or two minutes, you will start feeling the warm air in whole room or space area.
- It is a quiet heater made specially for people who want a peaceful sleep at night. The noisy heater don’t let you sleep, but this heater will not make such irritating noise, it will remain quite.
- It is a versatile portable heater with multiple heat level settings. But it requires continuous electricity power supply, it cannot light up without electricity.
- Some customers complain that there is no dust protection or dust remover given on the grids of the heater. The buildup of dust reduces the flow of heat coming out from the heater.
• Directly Connect to Propane Tank
• Automatic Shut Off for User’s Safety
• Infrared Combustion Technology
• Quiet Burner Technology Line
• Spread Heat Up to 200 Square Feet
Mr. Heater F232017 MH9BXRV Buddy Grey is a liquid propane heater made with quiet burner technology. This technology provides best quality and great performance in this tent heater to spread proper warm air in nearby area at up to 200 square feet.
The company makes original tank tops and buddy heaters. The buddy heaters are also known as tent heaters or camping heaters. The tent heaters are directly connected with the propane cylinder. So the tent heaters generate heat from propane to make your tent environment warm.
This Mr. Heater Buddy Grey Portable Heater is a perfect tent heater with expertly engineered size. It offers perfect BTU ratio which is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output. Even if it provides proper performance still it takes very low space on your table top.
It is an easy to use heater with simple knob, you just need to rotate the knob to pilot and push to light up the heater. You should have connected it with a disposable 1 pound propane cylinder before you try to turn on this portable heater to spread proper heat in your tent.
Pros and Cons of Mr. Heater F232017 MH9BXRV Buddy Grey Radiant Heater:
Mr. Heater F232017 MH9BXRV Buddy Grey Radiant Heater has a few pros and cons as given below:
- It comes with a simple knob to pilot and push system with integrated Piezo sparking mechanism. In order to light up the heater, you just need to rotate the knob and it will turn on instantly.
- The Mr. Heater F232017 Buddy Grey Portable Heater works on the propane. You need to connect it once with a 1 pound propane cylinder and then light it up to enjoy the warm environment.
- It is capable to deliver the British Thermal Unit in range of 4000 to 9000 BTU per hour. It can spread heating in enclosed spaces like tents with maximum 200 square feet area.
- This tent heater has an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) which works for your safety while using it. The ODS shuts off the heater automatically if tipped over or pilot light goes out or oxygen level is low.
- It has a carrying handle at top which allows you to easily carry the heater wherever you go. It is approved for indoor and outdoor use as it has clean burning which is efficient and odor free.
- Some customers complain that the heater works properly for several months and thereafter, it starts leaking which makes eruption of a fireball every time you try to light it up.
- The customers claim that this heater is not reliable while going on camping. Because, it lights up easily either in first attempt or does not light up even after so many attempts.
• Three Powerful Heat Settings
• Up to 1500 Watt Power for Performance
• Adjustable Rotary Thermostat Settings
• Auto Shut Off and Overheat Protection
• Durable Stay Cool Metal Housing
Comfort Zone CZ707 1500 Watt Compact Utility Heater comes with powerful heat settings and adjustable thermostat. You can set this tent heater at low heat level or high heat level as per your requirement. You can also set it to fan only setting when there is no need of much warmth.
This portable heater is built with the durable metal housing which remains cool even if the unit is heating. It has an adjustable thermostat function that allows you to set the heater on thermostat. The heater will turn on only when the room temperature goes down the thermostat level.
The Comfort Zone CZ707 is an compact heater designed for home, garage, workshop and tents. Its compact size allows you to move it easily from one room to another and carry it outdoor while you are going on for camping, picnic and other adventures.
This heater has some convenient functions for your comfort and safety. It comes with power and caution indicator lights. These lights keep you aware if the heater is on and if there is a safety issue. It also has an overheat protection sensor that keeps it safe from getting hot beyond its limit.
Pros and Cons of Comfort Zone CZ707 1500 Watt Compact Utility Heater:
Comfort Zone CZ707 1500 Watt Compact Utility Heater has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It comes with a molded handle that makes it easy to carry. It also has a heat resistant housing on the outer side to keep you safe from burning your fingers.
- The Thermostat Function is loaded in Comfort Zone CZ707 Heater to let you set it on your comfortable temperature level. So the heater will light up only when the room tempo is below thermostat level.
- It has a safety overheat protection sensor which prevents the heater from getting too hot even if it is on high settings. The tip over switch instantly shuts off when you knock the heater by mistake.
- The exterior of this portable heater is made with stay cool and durable metal housing. No matter how hot the tent heater is hot from inside, the exterior remains cool and convenient to touch.
- It is a safe and efficient way to warm up your workshop or tent with this heater. It has three heat settings including low, high heats and fan only setting to give you a cooling experience.
- Some customers complain that it gets affected by the dust after a few months. The dust buildup on the heater grids makes it less effective to spread warm air inside the tent.
- The customers also complain that this heater makes irritating noise while running. Moreover, the air output is low in comparison of other heaters with same wattage consumption.
• Capable for 6000 to 12000 BTU Per Hour
• Spread Heating up to 300 Square Feet
• Oxygen Depletion Sensor for Safety
• Ideal for Tents, Garage, Home, Workshop
• Compatible with 1 Pound Propane Cylinder
Mr. Heater F232035 MH12B Hunting Buddy provides a safe and comfortable heating at indoor spaces. It is a portable tent heater designed to provide perfect heating during winter season. You can bring this liquid propane heater with yourself while going on camping, tracking, hunting and other adventures.
This portable heater runs based on the propane fuel. It does not come with any tank, but you can directly connect it with a disposable propane cylinder. Kindly remember that this tent heater is compatible with 1 pound propane cylinder only, you should buy it and connect to start using the heater.
When you use a portable heater in tent, it provides enough heat. But it may not have enough heat for a large room. Well, Mr. Heater Hunting Buddy is one of the best tent heaters to warm up the environment of any tent, room, office, garage or workshop with the area of up to 300 square feet.
It has a swivel regulator that gives you the ability to adapt the usage from disposable propane cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. This heater is quite easy and simple to operate, you just need to push and rotate the knob to turn it on and spread heating in your tent.
Pros and Cons of Mr. Heater F232035 MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater:
Mr. Heater F232035 MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater has a few pros and cons as given below:
- The Mr. Heater F232035 MH12B Hunting Buddy Tent Heater is an easy to use heater. You need to connect it with a disposable one pound propane cylinder and then push & rotate the knob to light it up.
- It has a built-in electric ignition which directly lights up the heater when you push & rotate the knob. You don’t need to use any matches, lighter or electric power to turn it on.
- The Oxygen Depletion Sensor works perfectly to shut off the heater when the nearby environment has lower level of oxygen. The ODS Sensor is made to keep you and the heater always safe.
- It has a tip over safety shut off system which is very useful. If you accidentally knock the heater, this system will shut it off immediately for the safety purposes.
- This is a portable heater with a long range of heating around. It is capable to spread heat and warm air in a large tent or room at up to 300 square feet which is enough for multiple people.
- Some customers claim that this tent heater is great to use for indoor spaces. When they tried to use it outdoor, they needed to light it up again and again.
- The customers also complain about an irritating noise made by this heater. Moreover, the heating range is mentioned as 300 square feet, but it is lesser in reality.
Why Do You Need A Tent Heater for Camping?
When you go for camping in winter season, you need to do extra preparation. A tent heater is one of the most important things to keep with yourself while you are out for camping, hunting, tracking, picnic or any other adventure. The winter is a freezing weather season which is not easy to handle during camping time.
You need a good quality tent, sleeping bag, jacket, winter-cap, gloves, socks and some warm clothes. In addition to these things, you should have the best tent heater to help yourself stay warm during the coldest winter nights when you are inside the tent in the middle of the forest or mountain.
The warm clothes save you from cool weather effects, while tent heater throws warm air to make your tent environment comfortable and convenient for a peaceful sleep. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to bring a tent heater with extra propane cylinder to take care of your health and enjoy the camping time.
All the information mentioned above about the top 10 best tent heaters reviews is true and fair. The features and pros, cons of each portable heater are taken from their web advertisement published by the authorized seller or manufacturer. If you still have any query regarding a propane portable tent heater then you need to go to the Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.