10 Best Small Treadmill in 2020 Reviews
- Our Top 3 Picks: Best Small Treadmill
- What is the best small treadmill?
- Best Small Treadmill Reviews
- #1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill – (Best Small Treadmill)
- #2. NordicTrack NTL17915 T 6.5 S – (Best Compact Treadmill)
- #3. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 – (best foldable treadmill)
- #4. LifeSpan TR1200i – (best slim treadmill)
- #5. Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Treadmill
- #6. Merax JK1603E Folding Electric Treadmill
- #7. Goplus Compact Electric Folding Treadmill
- #8. Confidence Fitness NHCFT-1600 Power Trac Electric Treadmill
- #9. Rebel Desk 1000 Under Desk Treadmill
- #10. Goplus 2.25HP Electric Folding Treadmill
- Best Small Treadmill Comparison Chart
- What is the best portable treadmill?
- What size is a treadmill?
- What is the best fold up treadmill?
A treadmill is a perfect tool to lose weight and increase your strength. You have to walk and run for several minutes a day to keep your body fit and healthy. You can do it with help of a best small treadmill at your home. To get best workout results, you need to get the best small treadmill for yourself.
Walking on treadmill is good for your heart and overall health. It is a good exercise tool to have in your home. The only issue with a treadmill is that it takes up large space. But the newly designed small treadmills require very little space and still provide same comfort like a standard treadmill. You can burn fat and calories by running on it for a few minutes everyday.
If you are looking for the best small treadmill for day-to-day exercise then you have reached the right place. Here we provide the list of best small treadmill for apartment, home and office.
Our Top 3 Picks: Best Small Treadmill
Built-in Workout Programs
Real Time workout with iFit
What is the best small treadmill?
Here, the term “small” means compact and not really small that is hard to adjust during exercise. The best small treadmill is a compact size machine that fits any small space of your house or apartment. In addition, it has folding design for space saving treadmills storage when not in use. It contains all the functions you need and still available to buy at a reasonable price.
Best Small Treadmill Reviews
Here we provide the small treadmills reviews in detail. We will discuss about all important features and benefits of each machine. You should refer our collection to find a suitable product for your daily workout needs.
#1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill – (Best Small Treadmill)
- Easy Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- Easy to Read Blue Tinted LCD
- Comfort with Cushioning
- Space Saving Fold Up Design
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a compact treadmill with easy storage function. You can walk on it for a few minutes and the instantly fold up to close it. Once it is closed, you can easily store it in upright or laid position in your cupboard, cabinet, garage or under the bed.
The Weslo Cadence Treadmill provides 6 personal trainer workouts. Each workout is different from the other and is designed by a certified personal trainer. It has a two position manual incline and comfort cell cushioning. The incline is engineered to increase the intensity of your workout.
This is a small treadmill for home with blue tinted LCD with priority display. This display shows the details tracked by the machine i.e. time, distance, speed and calories. You can check your workout details on this easy to read LCD display and get motivated for the next exercise session.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It comes with six personal trainer workout programs given by the certified trainers.
- The Blue Tinted LCD with Priority Display shows your time, speed, distance and time calories burned.
- Comfort Cell Cushioning on Desk reduces stress on your joints and increase workout comfort.
- It has a pulse sensor where you need to put your thumb to know your accurate heart rate.
- The 2 position manual incline is easy to change for increasing intensity of your workout session.
- Cushioning is helpful for shock absorption to protect your feet, legs and back during the exercise.
- Maximum weight capacity is 275 pounds, not suitable for the people with weight beyond that limit.
- Some customers claim that this machine does not last for long time.
#2. NordicTrack NTL17915 T 6.5 S – (Best Compact Treadmill)
- Smart One Touch Speed Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity with iFit
- 2.6 CHP DurX Smart Response Motor
- Innovative Space Saver Design
NordicTrack T 6.5 S is a smart treadmill for interactive personal training. It comes with one month iFit membership which will help you during workout. You can enjoy the one month membership to get personalized training from your home. You should have credit card to get this free benefit from iFit.
It has Bluetooth connection that allows iFit to connect with your exercise machine. It can automatically adjust your treadmill speed and incline as per trainer’s recommendation. The space saver design and easy lift option allow you for quick fold up and storage when it is not in use.
This exercise machine comes with a powerful 2.6 CHP DurX smart response motor. This motor provides a quiet workout suitable for walking, jogging and running at home or office. It also contains an integrated tablet holder which is useful to keep your smartphone or tablet safe when you are on treadmill.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It is one of the space saving fold away treadmills with EasyLift Assist to fold up and quick, simple storage.
- It offers 1 month iFit membership on demand, trainer led global and studio workout programs.
- The iFit can connect with you via Bluetooth for adjusting the speed and incline of the machine.
- It provides 10 Grade One Touch Incline Control and 10 MPH Smart One Touch Speed Control.
- The Large 5-Inch Display shows your workout time, speed, incline, distance and calories.
- It has a powerful 2.6 CHP DurX Smart Response Motor that runs quietly for noise-less workout.
- The iFit Monitor is not included in package, you will have to buy it separately.
- Some customers complain that it is impossible to activate this machine without connecting to iFit.
#3. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 – (best foldable treadmill)
- Easy Folding and Soft Drop System
- Start and Stop from Hand Rails
- 9 Built-in Workout Programs
- 3 Manual Incline Positions
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 is an easy folding treadmill with transportation wheels. It comes with hand rails to let you hold them while walking or running on it. The hand rails also have start, stop buttons and speed control function for your convenience during workout.
It has variable speed control to let you walk at 0.5 MPH to run at 9.0 MPH. You can control the speed with increments of tenth of miles per hour. In order to function properly, this 18 amps mini treadmill required 110 volt electric power connection. It is capable to hold the human weight of up to 220 pounds.
The Sunny Health & Fitness provides 9 different workout programs in one machine. You should practice these pre-installed exercises to increase your jogging and running efficiency. The pause function allows you to stop the machine for a moment and still keep your exercise data safe in its records.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill has a few pros and cons as given below:
- It weighs hardly 103 pounds, but it can hold the human weight of up to 220 pounds at a time.
- It has 9 inbuilt workout modes which are useful for walking or running at various speeds.
- The start, stop and speed controls on hand rails make it quite easy to operate the treadmill.
- Pause button is useful when you need to stop running in the middle and resume it again in a while.
- 3 Manual incline positions allow you to set incline at 0 percent, 2 percent and 4.37 percent.
- LCD Display Screen shows your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned in current session.
- The 220 pounds maximum weight capacity is not enough for users with heavier body structure.
- The walking track is a bit smaller in length and width compared to other models.
#4. LifeSpan TR1200i – (best slim treadmill)
- 2.5 HP Heavy Duty Motor
- 21 Built-in Preset Programs
- Save Data to USB Drive
- 15 Adjustable Incline Levels
LifeSpan TR1200i is a portable treadmill for performance and longevity. It comes with 21 pre-installed programs with various training options. You can utilize these options to train yourself for losing weight, physical fitness, individual sport training and other purposes.
It is made with robotically welded steel frame construction. It is engineered to imitate like real world conditions while you are walking on it. You can also check your heart rate by using the function provided on one of the handlebars of the machine.
The motorized incline settings offer 0 to 15 percent adjustment. It means you can adjust the incline in 15 different levels as per your choice. It has a USB port that allows you to take backup of your exercise data automatically while you are on running on it.
LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill Folding has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It has an LCD display that shows your activity data and fitness progress in each session.
- The 21 Preset Programs provide training sessions for free, approved by certified trainers.
- 15 Motorized Incline Levels allow you to adjust it from 0 to 15 percent as you prefer.
- It is capable to hold the heavy size person with maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- USB Port helps to save your workout data to USB Drive every 20 seconds during session.
- Its heart rate monitor works through a wireless chest strap or the sensors on handle grips.
- The wireless chest strap for heart rate is not included, you have to buy it separately.
- After 4 months free usage, you need to subscribe for LifeSpan Club membership to keep enjoying its services.
- Quick Fold Up in One Step
- 2 Position Manual Incline Setting
- Perfect for People with Any Height
- iFit On Demand Workouts
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i is a fold away treadmill with fit coach technology. It lets you connect this machine with your tablet or smartphone. Thereafter you can access the Google Maps workouts, comprehensive tracking and top trainers’ sessions.
The comfort cell cushioning technology to support your joints. So you can comfortably use it without worrying about your pain. It has 16-inch x 50-inch tread belt to provide enough space for walking, running or jogging suitable for people with up to 6 feet tall height.
The iFit membership is free for one month, you can activate it through online registration. As an iFit member, you will get access to 16000+ on demand workout sessions from elite personal trainers. You can follow all training tasks at your home to attain your desired fitness.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Treadmill has some pros and cons as follows:
- 2 Position Manual Incline lets you adjust it as per your comfort in walking and jogging.
- 1 Month iFit Members give you free access to the library of 16000+ on demand sessions.
- It is a lightweight treadmill still it can accommodate a person with up to 275 pounds.
- The Space Saver Design allows you to fold it up and store safely when it is not in use.
- It has a large tread belt to give you enough breadth while walking, jogging or running.
- Bluetooth Technology is useful to connect you to thrilling world of iFit personal training.
- It offers only one year warranty on motor and 90 day warranty on parts.
- The iFit membership is free for one month, then you will have to buy its subscription.
- 4 Layer Durable Tread Belt
- 3 Preset Training Sessions
- Multi Functional Display
- Lightweight and Compact Design
Merax JK1603E is a sturdy and reliable treadmill for long sessions. It is equipped with a powerful yet quiet 500 watt motor. It allows you to walk at a slow speed of 0.62 MPH to run at the highest speed of 7.5 MPH. You can adjust the speed as per your convenience.
It comes with 3 built-in programs for improving your intensity and aerobic capacity. You should use these programs to get different fitness training and improve your physical health. It has a premium multi layer belt to offer high durability and minimize stress on motor.
This machine tracks your progress every time you walk or run on it. You can see your fitness progress and current session details on its display. It has a large LCD display to show up your data including time, speed, calories burned and other details.
Merax JK1603E Folding Electric Treadmill contains various pros and cons given as under:
- Adjustable Speed from 0.62 to 7.5 MPH helps to reach your fitness goals in a certain time.
- 3-built-in programs help to improve your aerobic capacity and burn more calories.
- 500 Watt Powerful Motor makes it strong enough during long distance workout sessions.
- It has a Large LCD Display Monitor that shows your exercise details and fitness status.
- 4 Layer Thick Running Belt with diamond pattern is anti-slip and gives less stress on motor.
- It has folding design for quick & easy storage and wheels for easy transportation.
- If you want a treadmill with incline adjustment then this one is not suitable for you.
- The belt requires manual adjustment (turning clockwise) when it becomes loose.
- 12 Built-in Preset Programs
- 2.0 HP Strong 800 Watt Motor
- LED Display with Control Panel
- Easy Storage and Mobility
Goplus Compact Treadmill is ideal for everyday running and fitness training. It is developed with 12 different training modes from P1 to P12 to let you train yourself. You can do a variety of exercises by using one of these preset modes and make yourself fit & healthy.
It has a space saving and quick fold up design. When your workout is over, you just need to fold it on upside. The wheels at the bottom make it easy to move from one room to the other room. After it is folded, you can store it under the bed or any small area of your workshop, garage or store room.
The variable speed from 0.5 to 6.5 MPH is useful to set your intensity in advance. You should start from slow walking and increase its speed to increase your enthusiasm. The belt material is similar to stadium which provides you comfort and gives you a healthy sports experience.
Goplus Compact Electric Folding Treadmill comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- It offers different speed levels ranging from 0.5 MPH to 6.5 MPH to make it challenging for you.
- Multi Function LED Display shows your heart rate, scan, time, speed, distance and calories.
- 2.0 HP 800 Watt Motor provides enough strength still works quietly to keep your home peaceful.
- It has 12 Pre-installed Programs to give you a challenging and effective exercise everyday.
- Simple Fold Up Design is helpful for easy storage of the unit in any small space of your house.
- It is constructed from high quality steel frame to hold a person’s weight of up to 220 pounds.
- Running Belt Size may be small or narrow for a tall person with the height of 6+ feet.
- Some customers face Error E07 on start up after using it perfectly for several days.
- 735 Watt 1.0 HP Powerful Motor
- Maximum Speed of 6.2 MPH
- 3 Position Adjustable Manual Incline
- 12 Different Built-in Programs
Confidence Fitness NHCFT-1600 is one of the small treadmills with incline for office and home usage. It is a good option for beginners who prefer quick set up and use instead of complex functions. The quick setting allows you to set the treadmill speed at 1.86 mph, 3.0 mph, 4.9 mph and 6.2 mph.
It comes with versatile workout programs in ready to use condition. You can use these modes or adjust the speed and incline to do it in your own way. The manual incline is adjustable in 3 different positions. You can adjust the incline at 2 degrees, 3.5 degrees and 5 degrees as you want.
You need to know how much exercise you are doing and what your fitness progress is. This mini treadmill has an LED Display that keeps your track record. The display shows your time (duration), distance, speed and calories burned in current workout session.
Confidence Fitness NHCFT-1600 Power Trac Electric Treadmill has a few pros and cons as given below:
- 735 Watt Motor powers up the treadmill to run at various speed levels without making noise.
- 4 Quick Speed Pre-Set Options can set the machine at 1.86 mph, 3.0 mph, 4.9 mph and 6.2 mph.
- It has 12 built-in fitness programs to keep you healthy with different exercise sessions everyday.
- The LED Display shows your time, speed, distance and calories burned by running on it.
- It has manual incline positions which can be adjusted at 2 degrees, 3.5 degrees and 5 degrees.
- Premium Quality Grippy Belt and Reinforced Deck offer you a better running experience.
- Some customers complain that it makes noise when on higher speed setting.
- Display Readings and Control Panel have speed buttons in kilometers and not in miles.
- No Maximum Hour Usage Limit
- 4 Feet Length for User’s Comfort
- Speed Range of 0.5 to 2.0 MPH
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 Pounds
Rebel Desk 1000 is a lightweight treadmill with under desk design. You can easily fit it under any standing height desk. It comes with a console which you need to put on the desktop and connect the treadmill to console with help of a red cord included in package.
This product is designed for people who want to walk in slow to high speed and also do other work. It allows you to work on your notebook and keep walking on it at the same time. You can adjust the walking speed from 0.5 mph to 2.0 mph and walk on it for long hours without any interruption.
It has a high quality and ultra quiet motor to run the machine smoothly. You can walk on it without disturbing other people in your house. The Rebel Desk provides two year warranty on parts and labor, while 20 year warranty for the frame. It also offers 30 day money back guarantee to make it risk-free purchase for you.
Rebel Desk 1000 Under Desk Treadmill has some pros and cons as follows:
- It offers comfortable walking speed ranging from 0.5 mph to 2.0 mph for sweat-free workout.
- It comes with 100 percent money back guarantee up to 30 days from purchase date or receipt of product.
- This machine tones your muscles, burns more calories and still makes you feel less tired at the end.
- It has an ultra quiet motor at the base which allows you to exercise without disturbing others.
- It comes with a console with start, stop, view and speed control buttons for your convenience.
- With 63-inch length, it is one of the best small treadmills that fold up for easy storage and transport.
- Its maximum speed is 2.0 mph, so it is for walking purpose and not for running at high speed.
- Some customers claim that the motor makes irritating noise and it doesn’t feel like ultra quiet.
- 3 Adjustable Incline Levels
- 5-Inch Blu Ray LCD Display
- Emergency Stop Button on Handrail
- 2.25 HP Motor for Up to 7.5 MPH Speed
Goplus 2.25HP is a fold treadmill with 4 silicone pads. It has two pads on each side of the machine for minimizing the noise and vibration. The easy folding mechanism is helpful for folding it when not in use. The soft drop system helps you to open (unfold) it safely to use it for the next workout session.
With adjustable speed control, it allows you to walk at 0.5 MPH to run at 7.5 MPH. You can adjust the speed between this criteria according to your choice at a time. It contains a 5-inch Blu Ray LCD Display that shows your pulse, time, speed, distance, calories and incline details on screen.
It has sensors on the hand rails which tracks your heart rate while you are exercising. You can also adjust its incline in three levels from 0 to 15 percent. The adjusted incline provide more comfort so that you can build more endurance as well as burn more calories in each session.
Goplus 2.25HP Electric Folding Treadmill has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
- It has manually adjustable incline from 0 to 15 percent in three different positions as required.
- This product allows you to walk slow at 0.5 mph and also run at high speed up to 7.5 mph.
- An emergency stop button is given on hand rail so that you can stop it immediately.
- The 12 built-in programs provide different exercise options to burn calories and maintain fitness.
- Big Rubber Belt provides a stable and comfortable experience while running on the treadmill.
- It is constructed from heavy duty steel and it is able to bear a person’s weight up to 250 pounds.
- The hand rails given on both sides of machine are a bit short in size.
- Some customers complain that the incline does not work adequately.
Best Small Treadmill Comparison Chart
What is the best portable treadmill?
Portable Treadmill is designed specially for the people who want flexibility in location. You can move it from one room to another as per your choice for daily workout. The best portable treadmill contains all the functions of speed, incline, pulse, calories and still offers mobility for user’s convenience.
The portable design makes it very easy for storage and transportation. It simply folds up to let you store in at any tiny space of your house or workshop. In addition, the small wheels at the base help you to take the treadmill with yourself without lifting or holding it in hands.
What size is a treadmill?
The size of the treadmill matters when you have limited space in your living room. First of all, you should measure the space available in your home or office. Thereafter, you should check its dimensions in folded and not folded conditions.
You should also check if the length and width of belt is comfortable for walking and running on it. In addition to size, weight capacity is an important point. Your selected treadmill must have at least 30 to 40 pounds higher capacity than your current weight.
What is the best fold up treadmill?
The foldable design has brought new revolution in the world of workout machines. Even if you have lack of space, the best fold up treadmill easily fits your home, office or apartment. Firstly, it is compact, so doesn’t require much space. Furthermore, it has folding system to save space when not in use.
The quick fold up and soft drop system are two key features of best compact expensive treadmills. You can quickly fold it up by pushing the base upwards. In order to unfold it, you need to gently pull the base portion. Once it’s unfolded, you can turn on power and start using it for your exercise session.
All the products mentioned above as top 10 best small treadmills for office and home are great for everyday use. Each product has some unique functions to provide you a better workout experience. You should check all the machines to get your desired compact treadmill for home. In case you have more queries, you need to visit Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.