Top 5 Best Beyblades of 2020 [Reviews]
- Our Top 3 Picks for Beyblade
- Best Beyblade Review
- Best Beyblade Comparison Chart
- Types of Beyblade
- How to Win Beyblade Game
- Safety Tips for Kids Playing Beyblade Game
Best Beyblade: Beyblade is a toy game set designed for kids. The Beyblades burst play sets are inspired from the Japanese animated show or series. Millions of kids have watched that TV series in Japan as well as United States. Now, the kids want the best Beyblade burst to play a game at their home.
If you are also looking for such Beyblade Toys then your search will end here. There are different types of Beyblades available based on player’s style to play the game. We have found some latest and high quality Beyblades for you. You need to check the whole best Beyblade burst list we have shared here. It will help you to find your desired and suitable Beyblade for yourself or your kids.
Beyblade game is a great option to keep the kids busy during holidays. The Beyblades are designed in different types on the basis of various episodes and seasons of its animated series. Not everyone like the same type of Beyblade and that’s why we have collected some best performance and some value for the money Beyblade products. Here we provide our top 3 picks for Best Beyblade burst turbo in the world as under:
Our Top 3 Picks for Beyblade
|Beyblade Name||Beyblade Burst Evolution Star Storm Battle Set||BEYBLADE Burst Avatar Attack Battle Set||Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set|
|Launcher Type||Right or Left Spin||Right Spin||Right Spin|
|Dimensions||3.6 x 14.6 x 14.5 inches||3.5 x 18.5 x 14.5 inches||4 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Unit Weight||1.54 pounds||1 pound||1 pound|
|Check Price Detail|
Best Beyblade Review
The Beyblade Game Sets are designed in different types to meet everyone’s choice. From our collection of best Beyblade play sets, you can select Beyblade Burst Star Storm, Turbo, Avatar Attack, Epic Rivals, Metal Fusion, Master Kit or any other as you prefer. Here we provide the detailed reviews of top 10 Beyblade Game Set as follows:
- Equipped with 2 SwitchStrike Right Spin Tops
- Also Include 2 Right or Left Spin Launchers
- Perfect Pattern Providing Bey Stadium
- Genesis Valtryek V3 Energy Layer
Beyblade Burst Evolution Star Storm is the best Beyblade game set with multi directional launchers. Most Beyblades Burst models provide right spin tops and launchers only. However, some players prefer to use left spin launchers. Therefore the company has made this unit with launchers which are compatible for both the left spin and right spin.
With this best Beyblade burst evolution battle set, you can face off against your opponent and switch up your striking power. In order to win, you need to make 3 points before your opponent. This is a complete game set that includes star storm Bey stadium, two SwitchStrike right/left spin launchers and two SwitchStrike right spin tops.
The Bey stadium of this set is in star shape with a broad base. It provides you enough space to organize and play a Beyblade burst evolution battle between your two kids. The stadium has small pockets so that you don’t get knocked into those pockets too frequently. In this way, it provides you proper space and environment to play a Beyblade burst game.
Beyblade Burst Evolution Star Storm Battle Set contains various pros and cons given as under:
What is Good:
- Bey Stadium with Large Base Provide Plenty of Playing Space
- Launchers Support Both the Left Spin and Right Spin
- Small Pockets on Stadium Save You from Getting Knocked Frequently
- Allow to Unleash Tops in Beyblade Burst App by Scanning A Code
- Its Two Part Forge Disc is Compatible with Two Part Forge Discs
- Beautiful Design and Sturdy Construction Provide Fun Plus Durability
What is Not Good:
- Sometimes the Spinning Tops Do Not Stay Attached to the Launchers
- Customers Also Complain that Its Beyblades Do Not Stay on the Trigger
- Valtryek V2 D01 TA06 and Kerbeus K2 D04 TD04 Tops
- Include Beyblade Burst Avatar Attack Bey Stadium
- Two Forge Discs and Two Performance Tips
- Ideal to Play for Kids of 8 Years and More
Beyblade Burst Avatar Attack comes with Bey stadium accessories and all the stuff you need for playing the game. The package includes two energy layers, two forge discs, two launchers, two performance tips, one bey stadium and all the bey stadium accessories required for the Beyblade battle play.
This Beyblade set is different than others as it contains avatars. You can use your avatar to take control of the game in your hands and burst your opponent’s top. So it provides you to improve your performance and get more ways to win the battle. You will enjoy playing Beyblade burst game with your friends and family members.
The bey stadium is made of high quality plastic and it contains two holes for launching at the beginning of the game. You will have to be very careful at the time of launch as it is your first step in the Beyblade match. The components of top of this set are interchangeable with most Beyblade burst tops to offer maximum customization and better game play.
Beyblade Burst Avatar Attack Battle Set has several pros and cons as mentioned below:
What is Good:
- Top’s Components can be Interchanged with Most Beyblades except Burst Rip Fire Tops
- Bey Stadium Atmosphere is Designed to Offer Awesome Battle Patterns
- Two Avatar Attach bey Stadium Accessories Allow You to Use Avatars in Battle
- Beyblade Burst App Allow to Play Your Best Game with Different Combinations
- Support both the Left and Right Spin Launching, Convenient for Everyone
- Easy to Understand Instructions Provided to Let You Assemble It Quickly
What is Not Good:
- It Contains Many Small Parts, Take So Much Time for Assembly
- Kids Below 8 Years Are Advised Not to Play With This Game Set
- Include Two Right Spin Launchers
- Recommended for Kids of 8 Years and Above
- One Bey stadium and Two Right Spin Tops
- Inspired from the Season 1 of Beyblade Burst
Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set brings an iconic rivalry for your next Beyblade burst battle. The package includes 1 bey stadium, 2 right spin launchers and 2 right spin tops. The two battle tops are Victory Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2. So you will have everything you need to play a Beyblade battle with your friend or sibling.
The battle top of Epic Rivals Set is constructed of an energy layer, forge disc and performance tip. As a game player, you can mix these things to create a great combination for each Beyblade burst game. When you are playing a battle with your friend, the battling top can burst into two pieces. It will add 2 points in the other player’s scorecard.
This Beyblade Burst Battle Set is ideal to play for all kids above 8 years. It also contains scan codes on the energy layers of battle tops. You should scan the codes to unlock them in the Beyblade Burst App. This app allows you to play with combination of different things within stadium atmosphere.
Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set contains various pros and cons given as under:
What is Good:
- Complete Set with Everything You Need for Spinning and Battling
- Interchangeable Components with Other Beyblade Burst Tops
- App Support to Let You Combine Objects to Make Awesome Creations
- Play A Battle of Epic Burst Moments with Friends and Cousins
- Easy to Mix and Match for Creating Various Combinations in Game Play
- It Has Attack Type Tops with Right Spin Launchers Make It Challenging
What is Not Good:
- Customers Complain that the Beys Don’t Stick to the Launcher
- Rip Cords are Not So Strong, May Not Last for Long Time
- Stamina Type Beyblade Burst
- Three Side Profile Dragon Heads
- Energy Layer with Rubber Parts
- Create Aggressive Movement
Takara Tomy B-122 is one of the most efficient Beyblade burst game sets in present time. It has an energy layer with a triangular perimeter. It also contains three side profile dragon heads to provide head to head competition between the two players. The layer consists rubber parts that help in spin stealing against right spin opponents.
When you play the game against a right spin opponent, you will give him a great fight. But it will be difficult to face a left spin opponent with this play set. When your opponent prefers left spin, your Beyblade will either lose stamina or go for self bursting. So this is an excellent Beyblade toy to play right spin game and make your way to the victory.
The Takara Tomy B-122 is a complete play set for the battlers. It provides spring loaded tip, right spin launchers, energy layer, forge disc and other components. However, there is no mention about the Bey stadium which is must for playing the Beyblade battle. In case it is not included in package, you can purchase it and then enjoy playing the game with your kids.
Takara Tomy B-122 Beyblade Geist Fafnir 8-AB Stamina Starter Left Spin Toy comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
What is Good:
- Spring Loaded Tip Prevent Harsh Impact (Self Burst) During Launch
- It Locks Beyblade at One Place to Create An Aggressive Movement
- Reduce Friction Against Bey Stadium to Provide Great Stamina
- Rubber Parts of Layer Provide Great Spin Stealing Against Right Spin
- In terms of performance, it is as powerful as the metal fusion Beyblades game sets
What is Not Good:
- It is Not Effective Against Left Spin Opponents
- May Lose Stamina Against Left Spin
- Beyblade Burst String Launcher
- Tops Burst into Multiple Pieces
- Belt Clip Keeps Launcher Close
- Require Bey Stadium to Play Battle
Beyblade Burst Master Kit is a high quality game set for a challenging competition between bladers. It is made by a combination of string launcher and belt clip to provide excellent performance throughout the Beyblade game play. The belt clip is also helpful to keep the launcher close and make your each shot accurate in the battle.
It is constructed with premium quality components. If you have used the Beyblade burst turbo then this one holds the same quality and performance. When you hit your opponent’s blade the top may burst into so many pieces and you will earn two points. You can win the battle by making 3 points before your opponent.
This Master Kit of Beyblade includes 1 Beyblade burst top, 1 right spin string launcher, 1 belt clip, 1 energy layer, 1 forge disc and 1 performance tip. It also includes simple user instructions to let you know important details about the unit and do a little assembly, if required. Kindly note that Bey stadium is not included with the set, you will have to buy it separately.
Beyblade Burst Master Kit Playset has some pros and cons as follows:
What is Good:
- Beyblade Burst Belt Clip Help to Keep the Launcher Close in the Play
- Its Components are compatible with many different Beyblade Burst Tops
- Combination of Belt Grip and String Launcher Provide Longer Grip
- Anime famous Valt has used this Beyblade to destroy all his opponents
- Beautiful Xcalius Design and Golden Color Catch Everyone’s Eye
- Effective Attack Capacity Provide Excellent Burst in Each Game
What is Not Good:
- It Require Beyblade Burst Bey Stadium Which is Not Included
Best Beyblade Comparison Chart
Here we provide the Best Beyblade Comparison Chart to help you know key info about each product. You should take a look on the chart mentioned below to see if the Beyblade provides right spin launcher or left spin launcher.
|Beyblade Picture||Beyblade Name||Launcher Type||Dimensions||Unit Weight|
|Beyblade Burst Evolution Star Storm Battle Set||Right or Left Spin||3.6 x 14.6 x 14.5 inches||1.54 pounds|
|Beyblade Burst Avatar Attack Battle Set||Right Spin||3.5 x 18.5 x 14.5 inches||1 pound|
|Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set||Right Spin||4 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches||1 pound|
|Takara Tomy B-122 Beyblade Geist Fafnir 8-AB Stamina Starter Left Spin Toy||Left Spin||3 x 3 x 3 inches||3.2 ounces|
|Beyblade Burst Master Kit Playset||Right Spin||1.6 x 7 x 8 inches||0.96 ounces|
Types of Beyblade
Beyblade is a spinning toy which is available in four different types i.e. Attack, Defense, Balance and Stamina. We are going to explain each type of Beyblade in brief to help you understand how one Beyblade is different than the other.
 Attack Beyblade:
The Attack Beyblade comes with a flat tip so that it stay steady and have better contact with the bey stadium surface. This Beyblade has faster moving speed than other types and therefore it provides relatively higher impact on the play field. Due to its attacking approach, it is also known as Striker Beyblade.
 Defense Beyblade:
The Defense Beyblade has heavier construction than other Beyblades. Such heavy build quality makes it strong enough to withstand attacks of the opponent. When other player’s unit clashes with this Beyblade, its smooth energy layer takes it as light as possible to save the Beyblade from bursting. It is used for defense and therefore it is also known as a Defender Beyblade.
 Balance Beyblade:
The Balance Beyblade is the result of combination of all three types of Beyblades. It is designed for creating a balance among Attack Beyblade, Defense Beyblade and Stamina Beyblade. With help of a Balance Beyblade you can fight big battles and win them. However, it depends upon your skills and your opponent’s Beyblade type when you both are playing a Beyblade battle against each other. This Beyblade is also known as Combination Beyblade.
 Stamina Beyblade:
The Stamina Beyblade is built with a thin tip which reduces the friction between the Beyblade and Bey Stadium. Because of reduced friction, this Beyblade rotates for longer period to make the Beyblade game more interesting.
How to Win Beyblade Game
In order to play a Beyblade game, you should have a complete game set and at least two persons to participate. When you think of playing Beyblade or any other sports game, you always want to win it. However, it is not possible to win each and every time you play the game. But we have some useful tips which will eventually improve your performance and help you to win the Beyblade game most of the times.
- Read and understand all the rules for playing Beyblade game. You have to remember the rules and play accordingly, only then you have the chances to win the game. If you are playing it first time, go through the Beyblade rules before you begin the game.
- Do Not launch your Beyblade first, let your opponent launch to start the game. This trick will give you a chance to knock their top in the air and prevent them in advance from spinning the Beyblade.
- Check who is your opponent and what types of Beyblades s/he has. If your opponent is an experienced player then you need to be very careful while playing the Beyblade burst game. When you know your opponent’s ability and his/her tools, you can play more effectively.
- When your opponent tries to attack your Beyblade, you should immediately pick your rip cord up. It will help you to tolerate the attack and defend yourself against your opponent to save your Beyblade from bursting. You should defend properly to save your Beyblade from damage and keep fighting in the battle.
- Keep an eye on your opponent’s moves i.e. how s/he is playing, spinning the Beyblade and how attack on your Beyblade etc.. When you properly understand your opponent’s moves, you can make more score and find different ways to win the Beyblade game.
In this way, you need to put full attention on the Beyblade Stadium while playing the game. Make each move carefully and with full potential, only then you have more chances to win the game.
Safety Tips for Kids Playing Beyblade Game
Beyblade is an interesting game to play indoor and enjoy in free time. Most kids and teenagers love to play Beyblade during Sundays and holidays. But it is important to play in a safe manner, therefore we are here to give you some safety tips. Whether you want to play the Beyblade game or you are buying it for your kids, make sure every participant has read our safety guideline before s/he begin to play the Beyblade game.
- The Recommended Age for playing Beyblade Game is 6 Years or 8 Years and Above. If your kids are below the age criteria, it is strictly advised that you should not allow them to play the Beyblade battle.
- Give proper instructions to your kids before they begin to play the game. Explain them how to play Beyblade safely without injuring self or the other opponent.
- Always use a Bey Stadium to play Beyblade game. You must not use any other platform for playing Beyblade as it may create trouble for you and the game play won’t be as smooth and convenient as on the Bey Stadium.
- As a player, you should never lean over the Bey Stadium while playing the game. If your kids are playing, make sure none of them have leaned over stadium. Because when the Beyblade bursts, the parts may fly in the air and hurt the player’s face.
- As a parent, you should always keep an eye on your kids while they are playing the Beyblade game. You should check if they are playing safely or not.
- Little Kids must not touch any part of the Beyblade game. The Beyblade contains small parts after burst which the little kids may eat. It may put you in a medical emergency. Therefore it is recommended to keep the little kids away from the Beyblade Burst Game Set.
In this way, you can keep yourself and your kids completely safe while playing Beyblade. All you need to do is just read and follow our safety tips.
All the information mentioned above about the top 10 best Beyblade reviews is true and fair. Each Beyblade in our collection is great in its own way, so it depends upon your choice and requirement which one fits you better. We hope our Beyblade Review and Comparison Chart are useful for you to select your desired Beyblade Play Set. If your have more queries regarding Beyblade Toys then you should go to the Official Amazon Website at Www.Amazon.Com.